• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
santuariodosanaomanolo.png
Looks unfinished...
not realy finishd part of my quest..
20589bm.jpg
I really like this piece, I love how you do the nature! :)

You spam nature things too much (it looks nice now but in game it looks less good :( ) But don't worry every good mapper does that, except Magnetico and some others.
You should use much details but put clear playing ground for players and they will love it, I mean put same ammount of details to sides of your place and make all other tiles more clear, also in those clear areas you can use borders to make it looking cool :)

i know that but do you think in this piece there will come more than one monster? o_O or is it only a little quest you have to solve to finish the quest?
i think you never saw a jungle o_O
Im-Jungle-Sumatras.jpg

Jungles doesn't exists. They r part of ur mind James...
Joke
I don't know why they r saying that u spamned at the jungle it's pretty cool dude

Long live the High Elf :O

motwelf.png

Last edited:
Jungle stands for "nature spamming"

@up I would place something more like piece of mountain/other nature on the top of the picture.

Petracyus Myth
looks like neon creativity ideas :)
anyways its nice used but try xenios idea :)

Lousy with those green seagrass plants... and a bit too much grass tufts for a desert... otherwise it looks great. :)

Welcome back Wendt!
Thank you, wendt! It's good to be back :)

Lousy with those green seagrass plants... and a bit too much grass tufts for a desert... otherwise it looks great. :)

Welcome back Wendt!
Thank you, wendt! It's good to be back :)

Are those even seaweeds? O_O eitherway U got no idea wheter this is on the edge to a jungle or grassland, which would explain the amount of grass.. sorta.

I'm color blind and I couldn't see that those green seagrass was really seagrass
HAHAHAHA
God damn, I'm sick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back