• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are today people greedy?

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
well asi can see some of the people here i mean a huge amount of people are greedy to give rep+, are people jealous? or something like that? please what you got to lose if u rep a guy?

Thanks<_<

i care about it because no one gets rep points, i said this so people should stop this Greedy thing >.> , nowadays everyone cares about himself doesnt care about other people, they only want their sake, who wouldnt care about reputation points? i care about them lool, everyone does but never share <_<

Reputation point is something you should get for e.g helping, being a good member, etc.. not random giving rep.

I don't care about rep points, I just get repped as I help other people by fixing/making scripts, etc..
It doesn't really represent a thing in otland as almost everyone is randomly repping people and asking for rep back or something.
So again, why care for rep?

@Anco thats my point ppl help them but they never give rep only say rep++ and doesnt give them >.> you call that not greedy?

@Unknown, me too dont think that i got no rep point i got alot of rep which is a great thing to me , my point is after a week or so everyone stopped sharing rep points.

Well, what does it matter that no-one shares rep points?
It really doesn't give any value here, it doesn't reward you, it only increases a bar which has no value at all, but an increased value of pixels.
It might be a slight sign of appreciation, that's true, but if you help people just for rep points, that's not really the point of helping people.
Isn't it better to know that you helped someone, instead of just hunting for reputation? (no homo).

Today, people not are greedy
BUT!!!
People illiterate are!

LOL!

But man, if you didn't care about rep as you stated above, you wouldn't have even made this thread, or even considered making a thread along the lines of it lol.

TRYNA GET MY USHER ON, BUT I CAN'T LET IT BURN!

iBlue, that made me laugh.

I think society is greedy. Humans are greedy. Anything that needs something to survive is greedy to a certain extent.
Land, power, money, we want all of these things and there will always be greed.

I dont rep anyone,
Mainly because of the last update where the rep was removed of all users, who had gained it fairly, so I don't see the point
it will probably just get removed again at a later update.

a person should be greedy for wanting more reps...
a person who doesn't give reps isn't greedy...

I used to have alot of rep points before otland changed their layout or w/e.. Nowadays I dont rly care about reciving or giving out to anyone..

I used to have alot of rep points before otland changed their layout or w/e.. Nowadays I dont rly care about reciving or giving out to anyone..

exactly my point we can change it dont we? by helping supporting? make it fun, now no one knows who is better only if you got freinds who knows you well.

Mainly because of the last update where the rep was removed of all users, who had gained it fairly, so I don't see the point
It was removed because of rep spam. Biggest spammers had the most reputation for nothing. Also rules of getting reputation changed.

The truth is that not the reputation count matters, but how other members remember you. It can't be removed.

Back