• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are You A Girl OR BOY???

Boy or Girl

• Total voters
I don't believe there are any girls here on this forum.
Its not a "girl" thing to surf on tibia forums. May be a couple girls who plays tibia, but they are rarely in OT forums.

Mostly of the "girls" who plays tibia are boying faking their real identity. Even thoose who say they are girls in real.

I know its a few of them, but mostly of them are fakes.
There's two girls in the OT team I'm in ;) Or, one girl and a lady (rofl)

"There are no girls on the Internet"

I'd believe that as well, if I didn't know girls IRL being on the Internet, because yes, there are alot of manipulative, conscienceless, ignorant people out there, so being under the impression of that there's no girls over the Internet is actually far from Paranoia (unless you believe there to be litteraly 0 females browsing the Internet... Doh) - you're then rather enlightened having such philosophies :)

Aight, that's all I got to say, lol xD
Glad the vote is up again, weee, seems that we've gotten another girl, w00t w00t.

I don't believe there are any girls here on this forum.
Its not a "girl" thing to surf on tibia forums. May be a couple girls who plays tibia, but they are rarely in OT forums.

Mostly of the "girls" who plays tibia are boying faking their real identity. Even thoose who say they are girls in real.

I know its a few of them, but mostly of them are fakes.

Hehe right ... Sure im a boy :D

Back