• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you afraid of razino and his nub team?

Afraid of Razino??

• yes, i scare

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • no, he sux

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters

Syndoquai

Reaction score
just wondering who here is actually afraid of this knight and his noob mage/knight team

razinopro.jpg
^
rofl

only way i would be afraid of razino is if my char was trapped in fenrock dls with 500 minutes pz lock

i would get bored of running circles, he would not

only way i would be afraid of razino is if my char was trapped in fenrock dls with 500 minutes pz lock

i would get bored of running circles, he would not

LOL? or how bout when u try to solo him, and u got killed on ur EK by 2 mages and an EK.

Great healls matt, your prolly the worst EK on this server quit acting good, you are so useless.

zach if matt is bad at tibia, then you shouldn't even be playing o,o u were planning on safely running to south gate to check things out and then run back to dp, but u never came back to depot now did u no u died on the way back by 2 people? <cough> suxassniggerdick <cough>

go back to playin super mario on ur gameboy

18:50 Erdamonia [176]: i got razino deleted :)
18:50 Erdamonia [176]: exana mort
18:50 Erdamonia [176]: utani hur
18:50 Latugor [195]: you are gm??
18:50 Erdamonia [176]: yes

Matt, change your avatar please. Your skinny arms sickens me, I feel like vomiting when I see how gay you are.

zach u actually managed to get level 150 ;o im suprised, now try to take 160.. i know it'll be challening but try :)))) wouldnt rly matter if u took it since ure pvp is as bad as it is, youll drop down to 100 in 5 minutes if u dare to take skull ;}

Back