• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you doing something about the freezes ?

The uptime for the last 4 days have been all around..23h 45 min every day(15 min server save at 20:00).

I don't really see what you are talking about.

the ss was allmost 1 h yesterday or the day b4 that.

the freezes are getting longer, and so is ur dick when u suck ur father.

Its not online 24/7 you idiot. its online 12/7, lags,saves and crashes.

Dont try to lick GM, dummy.

Why the hell cant the admins fix this shit?

Why cant you calm the f*ck down?

The server is 24/7, or if you wanna call it 23.75/7 (could be longer due to delays, but I'm sure you can wait 15 extra mins)
The downtime now is becouse Talaturen is working on a new save system and ofcourse it takes time to fix and test it.

PS. He's not licking our asses he's just alot brighter than you.

Why cant you calm the f*ck down?

The server is 24/7, or if you wanna call it 23.75/7 (could be longer due to delays, but I'm sure you can wait 15 extra mins)
The downtime now is becouse Talaturen is working on a new save system and ofcourse it takes time to fix and test it.

PS. He's not licking our asses he's just alot brighter than you.

shut up, stupid.

Well said Richey... It reminds me of an old ot I played, It saves every once in awhile, and when its offline for longer than 1 hr all the noobs raid the forums, "put server up please.."

Last edited:
I think its kind of unfair that people are saying "stop complaining" ... I mean, there are loads of ot's out there, but this one is nice so we want to play this one and I dont know what im gonna say next...

bleh

Stupid bitch ass server died by a noob due to fuckign freeze....................

Back