• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Are you looking for an hoster?

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey!

About the service:
Do you have a server & dont know how to get the money to buy dedicated server, Then u have find the thread. I'm offering brand new VPS (windows server). I dont host download & run servers. I can even help you with mapping, scripting etc. I'll upgrade my computer often with DDR3 & network connection depends on how much players we have. We will also try to make the community better for the players. Donations will be split up fifty fifty.

Glad to host Evolution servers & custom servers!

- For more information please send me an private message.
- You will also gain an free domain. You will choose between, .com - .org - .se

Specifications:
CPU : AMD Quad-Core A10-Series processor
Chipset: AMD AM70 FCH
Graphics: AMD RadeonTM HD 7970M Graphic Card
HDD (GB): 750GB SATA 7200rpm
Memory : 16 GB DDR3

Server Location: Sweden

Network Connection
3888601657.png

I can even upgrade the internet network. If it needs to. Up to 1000mbit.

Best regards,
LuckyM

Last edited:
Do you have an Evolution or real-map server thats need host? Send me an PM and we will talk about it!

Good luck, I'm sure I saw your name back in the days (2010 I think or 2011) you were a mapper I think

Anyhow, good luck !

Thanks. Yea, I hosted alot of ots before. Very famous servers & all servers was edited by me.

Ofcourse, if u have an good one, I dont like download and run servers. Would be awesome if u can send me some screenshots, And we can talk more about the server. Maybe we can change something to make it better before the start.

Best Regards,
LuckyM

"I hosted alot of ots before. Very famous servers & all servers was edited by me."

Not really, sorry mate.

I'm telling the guys who wants the host that i've experience in hosting. And trying to prove that im not scamming anyone. You are new member since 2011 and dont reconize me or my servers. Because alot of people do.

And if u not are interested why write in my thread? Stop trashing it please....

Last edited:
I'm not trashing your thread, but you can't really say "I had some very famous servers & all servers was edited by me." without naming one of your servers. How can someone trust you if you dont name a person or a server that you did host?

I've seen almost 50 similair hosting threads like this, why would they choose you instead of someone else? People are tired to see same threads over and over again, do something new that would actually benefit people in the community . Also I've been in the Tibia community since 2008, this isn't my main account.

I'm not trashing your thread, but you can't really say "I had some very famous servers & all servers was edited by me." without naming one of your servers. How can someone trust you if you dont name a person or a server that you did host?

I agree with this, stating this without backing it up makes you look pretty shady in my eyes.

If you really have hosted someone else server before, please say which and maybe add the name of the guy ordered it from you.
If people would ask me, I'd say which servers I'm hosting atm :p

I'm telling the guys who wants the host that i've experience in hosting. And trying to prove that im not scamming anyone. You are new member since 2011 and dont reconize me or my servers. Because alot of people do.

And if u not are interested why write in my thread? Stop trashing it please....
I'm a member since 08 and i still don't recognize you.

I dont care if u remember me or not? And please stop trashing my thread.

Hello there,
I had a project around 6 months ago. I ordered 9-12 monster sprites, 4-6 outfit sprites, 3 mount sprites and around 7-9 item sprites from Shadowsong. The server comes with a fully customized map, which was mapped by a few top class mappers. The server was meant to be and RPG server, it even has custom vocations with custom spells, they were all tested for around a week and had no errors at all. It includes a customized client with professional graphic designed and has all the needed custom sprites in order to have no client debugs. This server was never published to public and was never named.

Please PM me if you'd like to have a download of this server (I'm not asking for a hoster, because if I was I'd order a host from a real company).

Regards,
Rikii

Hello there,
I had a project around 6 months ago. I ordered 9-12 monster sprites, 4-6 outfit sprites, 3 mount sprites and around 7-9 item sprites from Shadowsong. The server comes with a fully customized map, which was mapped by a few top class mappers. The server was meant to be and RPG server, it even has custom vocations with custom spells, they were all tested for around a week and had no errors at all. It includes a customized client with professional graphic designed and has all the needed custom sprites in order to have no client debugs. This server was never published to public and was never named.

Please PM me if you'd like to have a download of this server (I'm not asking for a hoster, because if I was I'd order a host from a real company).

Regards,
Rikii

What you want to tell us with this message?

Back