• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Zooro for Choosing the right words,and about Hating Jesus we dont and we love talking about Prophets , and i said we , means muslims not others that just act to be one.

@Science
Yes , there are some science topics that havent any Explations , like the rocks surrounding the moon like a belt.

Well i guss im wrong that i said many, i could say some but not many.
Sorry about that, i got confused becasue we are over 100k in Vivalla :S xD
I understand how you feel, our religion is hated by those who think we Muslims are all the same. For them a Muslim is terror, the religion Islam is earth's problem if it disappears the world will be saved from everything. I get mad on such people but when I think on what they've said I only see that they are bunch of amateur.

Thanks Zooro for Choosing the right words,and about Hating Jesus we dont and we love talking about Prophets , and i said we , means muslims not others that just act to be one.

@Science
Yes , there are some science topics that havent any Explations , like the rocks surrounding the moon like a belt.
Your right bro!

I dont hate Muslims :eek: i really dont care what religon people have.
I just care about my folks religon

I treat Muslims same as Christians.

No.

Religion is overrated nowadays

just belive in "god" dont trust in the institutions like church , temple
worst problem of the actual religion is that ppl make profit with

True, god released the jewish book it got edited,
same as christian's.. so he said, this is the last book that is going to earth, and will not be edited.

which is.. islam, no offence to any other religion but :-

dont you think beer is kind of bad for humans?
ive sawn many people bad things happening to them from beer drinking, it makes u drunk at the old book (not copy'd) beer wasn't said to be ok to drink..

again no offence against anyone

I see it funny how you guys belive the story of some mohamad which say God talked with him...

God's only chosen nation is the Jewish.

I see it funny how you guys belive the story of some mohamad which say God talked with him...

If you only knew the truth you'd be ashamed of what you are saying. In the Jews holy book its stated that you shouldn't insult any prophet the is sent to us the people by god yet you insult Mohammed[pbuh] how disrespectful. I don't blame you, I blame your parents that has filled your head with bullshit. And yes it is meant to be offensive to everyone on earth that thinks with the same way you do.

By the way, you don't even seem to know the story about the Jews prophet Muses[pbuh].

Aha thats why there was WW2, <not trying to offend anyone>

Yes, God is yours. Read your words please, such comments make you look stupid. God used your nation to set it as an example that even people who were slaves, out of their country have value. I really wonder why you waiting for the Messiah to come thought, he came 2010 years ago but you're yet to realise that.

Jesus? why do you think he is the Messiah? And again you're talking about slaves? man, how old are you?, You have big hole in your knowledge.

I'm done arguing with you little kids, when youll grow up we will might have some speech.

Jesus? why do you think he is the Messiah? And again you're talking about slaves? man, how old are you?, You have big hole in your knowledge.

I'm done arguing with you little kids, when youll grow up we will might have some speech.
Coming from the right person too ;)

Okay okay..
I'm muslim..

and then..

There are three books which we all know..

Qur'an.
Bible.
Taurah.

All of 'em are edited to proof it..
simple get your mother Bible, and get your Grand mother's one..
you'll see different words and such things, well if not, then just choose a bible from somewhere else than in ur country..

Now, get a Qur'an from China, and get one from America and one from Egypt, if you saw a difference in just a single word, even on the Pages, come back here and keep complaining more...

The same with the Taurah book, Its all edited,the same, like the bible, all edited..

No offense at all.. but think for a moment, we wake up at 5:00 AM to go from home and pray in the mosque.. we do this for nothing? hah..

Muslim here.
I don't pray though.
I prefer realism before religion and I find unrealistic(does this word exist?) things in every religion. Therefore I can't really be an orthodox muslim, not until I got a proof.

Iam Religous, and iam Muslim.

You are muslim and dont belive without a Proof? Well, not the guys who want see a proof would be blessed, the guys who belive without seeing/proof will be blessed :]

Okay okay..
I'm muslim..

and then..

There are three books which we all know..

Qur'an.
Bible.
Taurah.

All of 'em are edited to proof it..
simple get your mother Bible, and get your Grand mother's one..
you'll see different words and such things, well if not, then just choose a bible from somewhere else than in ur country..

Now, get a Qur'an from China, and get one from America and one from Egypt, if you saw a difference in just a single word, even on the Pages, come back here and keep complaining more...

The same with the Taurah book, Its all edited,the same, like the bible, all edited..

No offense at all.. but think for a moment, we wake up at 5:00 AM to go from home and pray in the mosque.. we do this for nothing? hah..
Sorry for doubble post but god bless u ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Nemaneth

Dude You are a piece of bullshit.
What a kind of Racism is that?
Religous = Bullshit ?
Doo you dont shame ur self to say that words?
Doo you dont shame ur self to your Parents how they Reach you?
Doo you dont shame ur self to us muslims, christians etc to say that? Iam religous man, and what you are telling is wrong. Ok @ what do you belive? Satan/Evil? Wtf shit u write here? Who are you to say that? Whooo??? I cant belive that u guys write such an shit... i cant belive omg i get sick... Man how old are you? A kid?
wtf shit is that?... get ashamed...man omg

Im supposed to be catholic but as I don't give a fuck !

HAIL SATAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom