• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im supposed to be catholic but as I don't give a fuck !

HAIL SATAN

Go blow dicks, how u are a catholic? I tought catholic are strong Religious? I cant understand u guys, really..

Jesus? why do you think he is the Messiah? And again you're talking about slaves? man, how old are you?, You have big hole in your knowledge.

I'm done arguing with you little kids, when youll grow up we will might have some speech.

Thinking that God is yours is selfish, he's not yours. He belongs to everyone. I don't have any hole in my knowledge but you have holes in your brain.

God’s reason for choosing the nation of Israel was not solely for the purpose of producing the Messiah. God’s desire for Israel was that they would go and teach others about Him. Israel was to be a nation of priests, prophets, and missionaries to the world. God’s intent was for Israel to be a distinct people, a nation who pointed others towards God and His promised provision of a Redeemer, Messiah, and Savior. For the most part, Israel failed in this task. However, God’s ultimate purpose for Israel—that of bringing the Messiah into the world—was fulfilled perfectly in the Person of Jesus Christ.

I also think Jesus is the Messiah from the way He talked, the way He had spoken to people's hearts and because an earthquake and heavy storm happened when he "gave" His soul to His Father. Doesn't sound like a coinsidence to me. :peace:

Go blow dicks, how u are a catholic? I tought catholic are strong Religious? I cant understand u guys, really..

lmfao!
how can u believe in jesus ?
i dont believe in him/her cuz i dont have any proove that he/she exists..
kkkthxbye

HAIL SATAN

Wonder how you'll react if satan came to you :D

lmfao!
how can u believe in jesus ?
i dont believe in him/her cuz i dont have any proove that he/she exists..
kkkthxbye

History proves that Jesus existed. I don't really think that certain people would make such a story up...I mean, what would be the point in it?

@ Nemaneth

Dude You are a piece of bullshit.
What a kind of Racism is that?
Racism ??? thats his opinion and you are blaming him for posting his opinion when this thread actually asks you if you are Relgious??? Do you know what 'Free Speech' means?

Doo you dont shame ur self to us muslims, christians etc to say that? Iam religous man, and what you are telling is wrong. Ok @ what do you belive? Satan/Evil? Wtf shit u write here? Who are you to say that? Whooo??? I cant belive that u guys write such an shit... i cant belive omg i get sick...
I believe in the present, not in fictitious acts.

Man how old are you? A kid?
wtf shit is that?... get ashamed...man omg
Why should he be ashamed? and TBH you are the kid here, you can't handle people opinions....

hehe menz, and this way u really want to gain access to the 'HEAVEN' with such attitude? xD

HAIL SATAN
LMFAO! made my day xD Rep++ fo shure.

@Thread
Nop, i'm not religious but my whole family is catholic.

@ Migxxx

Could You read what he wrote? Or are you Blind?
Thats a Opinion "Religion is Bullshit"?
Opinion is maybe when hes saying "Iam Not Religous and i dont belive to anything" there's a different right? Stop giving ur "Negative Senseless Comments", and yea rep him for hes Satanic shit. And iam a Kind because i tell the True, and reply that senseless comments of such bullshit people like you? Oh shut the fuck up please ok! And yea thats Unrespectfull to tell "Religion is Bullshit" because here much Religous people!
and get first the meaning of "Opinion & Free Speech" before you post your Shit Comments here Gtfo.

@up
HAIL SATAN!!!

Whats now? u belive to Satan, doo i care?
Nah i dont!.. you are just talking bullshit.
Ur catholic and dont belive, but hail satan? Again a senseless sentence from a piece of shit.

Ur catholic and dont belive, but hail satan? Again a senseless sentence from a piece of shit.
Oh my god!! we already know that u believe in jesus!!
EDIT:
If you don't care why did you post?
i think u r afraid from my post of hail satan

@ Migxxx

Could You read what he wrote? Or are you Blind?
Thats a Opinion "Religion is Bullshit"?
Opinion is maybe when hes saying "Iam Not Religous and i dont belive to anything" there's a different right? Stop giving ur "Negative Senseless Comments", and yea rep him for hes Satanic shit. And iam a Kind because i tell the True, and reply that senseless comments of such bullshit people like you? Oh shut the fuck up please ok! And yea thats Unrespectfull to tell "Religion is Bullshit" because here much Religous people!
and get first the meaning of "Opinion & Free Speech" before you post your Shit Comments here Gtfo.

@Tenaria

Could you read what you wrote? Or are you retarded?
The definition OF RACISM:
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

In other words, if he thinks Religion is bullshit then thats his opinion... Is he insulting someone? did he call u retarded? Is he judging someone different than any other just because someone is religious ??.... I don't think so... So please get your facts STR8, and TBH for persons like u is why people are dying daily for stupid reasons.... just because of religions, is just simply mindless 'GOD'DAMN.

Bohooo really mature bro, you are near the 'HEAVEN' gogogogo, continue this way and you'll be there in NO TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back