• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Are you serious, haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TILFen

Reaction score
You've always hated me, honey. :)

Have a good night.

Lots of hugs from TILFen.

cbrm said:
Dear TILFen,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Offensive language

We do not tolerate Racism at this forum.-
-------

Original Post:
Count to 10! - Page 544
Two

Stupid Br.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

Br's thinks Pl's and Swe's are stupid.
Pl's thinks Br's and Swe's are stupid.
Swe's thinks Pl's and Br's are stupid.

And other countries...

Lets face the fact, we are all racists.

Don't flatter yourself, honey.

Cbrm takes side's, that's the reason i don't like him.
and samme just won't respond to any pm after giving me any warning, he is really racist, he loves polish people and hates English, br's ,swe's etc.. the list goes on!

and samme just won't respond to any pm after giving me any warning, he is really racist, he loves polish people and hates English, br's ,swe's etc.. the list goes on!

He's no racist, we make sweet sweet love quite often. Actually, after making love, we talk a little as well. We've talked about his work and how annoying some people can be. I gave him the advice to simply ignore people who wont accept an infraction or warning as it's just a waste of time. If they really think it's wrong then they'll bring it up with an administrator or someone else.

You have received a warning fair and square, get over it.
In my opinion there was no need for this thread as to the fact your infraction was justified and crbm had a good reason to give you it.

Racism, Trolling, Insulting will not be tolerated on OTland. You should the rules if you haven't done that so already.
Even if he does hate you for whatever reason, this was 100% justified.

Then how come we make love?
Idk he seems to hate irish anyway because he has infracted me before, twice maybe once- Yet when i pm'd him constantly " my right " to ask why i received it i got NO response.
edit: Ye i will bring it up to talatauren, it is violating the rules =)
Infraction:
An infraction is a serious type of punishment. When you receive an infraction, you receive a specific amount of points with it. When you reach three infraction points, you will automatically be banned for two days. Five active infraction points will lead to a seven days ban. Infraction points expire after 10 days. You will be notified of a received infraction through a private message. You will also find a message specified by the moderator who gave it to you. You can complain about infractions by replying to the infraction message and the responsible moderator will give you information about the reason you got it.
the reason was "Unknown" and i received no pm, and no answer, justify that please? =)

Seriously, why do people bring in racism and shit in this? Trying to act all Swedish?

I'm not even Swedish, i caught you out on a valid point and your trying to catch yourself off. if you have nothing creative to say please refrain from saying anything at all
thanks =)
Defending the rights of otlander's
Over and out
-Havoc

I'm not even Swedish, i caught you out on a valid point and your trying to catch yourself off. if you have nothing creative to say please refrain from saying anything at all
thanks =)
Defending the rights of otlander's
Over and out
-Havoc
You're basically calling him a racist. He might be a bad mod, does that make him racist? Do you have any other arguments for him being a racist? something more than him simply ignoring private messages regarding dealt punishments?

I said "Trying to act all Swedish?" because this racist bullshit is rather common here. Brought up from nothing and usually without anything to back up the statements up. Don't just throw around that word.

the reason was "Unknown" and i received no pm, and no answer, justify that please? =)
You did not mention that before I posted. I will generalize unless something else is said. And when generalizing, people complain a lot at moderators when it's usually justified.

Last edited:
not really, ppl are stupid, not countries.

Didn't really mean countries. I Just said countries because that's what you come from. xd

And I can admit, I really don't like Polish people. (Don't think I have to tell you why...)

Just some of them are cool and funneh.

Go think a bit... and yes i'll use pl, br.

PL is not Penis Lover or BR is not Born Retarted.
PL = polak
BR = brazillian

Stop with racism, if you hate br english, it's your problem... Because WE don't need learn english, learn english who want to do course. Don't come i'll speak portuguese... FRII ITEMS PLX, because IT'S ONLY IN A GAME... Three Magic e SlurpDerp! You guys don't know nothing about my country, and I don't know nothing about your country (PL/SWE/EUROPE/MEXICO/CHILE and many others).

Racism is crime in many countries. Racism in brazil is case of police.

Peoples are stupid, not countries. by evil puncker.​
And if you don't like brs playing the server that you play or in tibia real, is your problem, they don't like you guys, because you guys don't respect us(offesing/ racism/saying br = born retarted/ and many others).

You don't like him because you get infractions by cbrm, he don't need responds your PM after give warning, migxx answer me, but he is not obliged to answer me. Samme don't hate me(i hope), and I don't hate him.
And who hate polish people is because you died in tibia real or server or pwned by pl team.

Go respect all countrys, stop with this racism, BECAUSE IT'S NOTHING!
Check it... learn a bit about Brazil: Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go think a bit... and yes i'll use pl, br.

PL is not Penis Lover or BR is not Born Retarted.
PL = polak
BR = brazillian

I tend to disagree. MR BR who was born retarded.

@Prest you speak good enough english i didnt think you were br.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back