• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Are you serious, haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TILFen

Reaction score
You've always hated me, honey. :)

Have a good night.

Lots of hugs from TILFen.

cbrm said:
Dear TILFen,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Offensive language

We do not tolerate Racism at this forum.-
-------

Original Post:
Count to 10! - Page 544
Two

Stupid Br.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

I tend to disagree. MR BR who was born retarded.

@Prest you speak good enough english i didnt think you were br.

Born retarted is who says that br is born retarted.

Prest is not br, prest is from Colombia. But part of your family is from brazil.

No, it's not by google translate, is by myself, and evil puncker checked if have problem of grammar.

Offtopic: Venezuela not Colombia.

and Sharp: Any brazilian is capable of learning english to its full extend, however must choose not to, they just want enough english to get by in life, since most of them don't give a crap about U.S.

I don't agree in "stupid br" being racism : (

Pl, br, swe, we're all god's children. See, now it's about god.

edit; Tilfen, you do sweat.

I don't agree in "stupid br" being racism : (
Why cant he just say " omg ur stupid" by adding the br part, hes making it racism by sayings hes stupid just because hes BR.

he says stupid Br, not brs's stupid =P

Welcome to the motherfuckin' internet, ladies and gentleman.

I've been harassed for being American, being called a fatty, being called stupid, being called a murderer.
I know I'm not that kind of person and I know whatever the person said is 100% bullshit, so what I do is tell them to fuck off and ignore them.

TILFen, I must say that you are making this a big deal..by posting this as a thread. It shows that you need the attention of the community.

edit. Meh, fuck it. I'm gonna stop this crap now.

Welcome to the motherfuckin' internet, ladies and gentleman.

I've been harassed for being American, being called a fatty, being called stupid, being called a murderer.
I know I'm not that kind of person and I know whatever the person said is 100% bullshit, so what I do is tell them to fuck off and ignore them.

Ignore is the best way.

Two
Stupid Br.

Congralutions, now zantera will lost MANY MANY MANY brs player of zantera.

Born retarted is who says that br is born retarted.

Prest is not br, prest is from Colombia. But part of your family is from brazil.

No, it's not by google translate, is by myself, and evil puncker checked if have problem of grammar.

Well then Evil Puncker has shit grammar as well, Retarded is spelled *RETARDED* not Retarted.

And no, I have no family history from Brazil sorry, I speak perfect English.

@Prest I know, but if they choose not to learn English then lol, despite choosing not too, it is still the most used language, so if they want to move to another country they should really learn English, if they want a job there that is.

Congralutions, now zantera will lost MANY MANY MANY brs player of zantera.
You'll always be "stupid" in my eyes.
haters-gonna-hate.gif

Agreed, why did you make it. If not for attention, then for what other reason? I had utmost respect for you, now I'm iffy on it.

I can admit that this was a quite drastic move from my side. I had no idea that it would turn into a war between users.
And about the "had utmost respect for you", I'm quite hesitant about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back