• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you strange?

lemme tell oyu something about " drug tests" im in the army for 7 years now and each drug test was a failure :)

In the uk.. It = dishonourably discharged. Since i'm going in as an officer via sandhurst i cannot fail a single one. If i do, there will be no chance at being an officer.

Let me get this out of the way, saying that you like to cover yourself in oil and pretend you're a slug isn't funny. Neither is laying on the couch and pretending youre a carrot. Its not funny. Stop.

I don't know if this is strange enough, but even when I have checked all the sites I need too, I still go back and forth to those sites for no reason.

Let me get this out of the way, saying that you like to cover yourself in oil and pretend you're a slug isn't funny. Neither is laying on the couch and pretending youre a carrot. Its not funny. Stop.

I don't know if this is strange enough, but even when I have checked all the sites I need too, I still go back and forth to those sites for no reason.
No one said we did :> but now that u mention it...

@topic... Sometimes i like to dress up as a ninja and assassinate people.

And as a ghost it is probably strange that i don't sneak into little kids bedrooms and say "surprise"... That's illegal. Trololol

No one said we did :> but now that u mention it...

@topic... Sometimes i like to dress up as a ninja and assassinate people.

And as a ghost it is probably strange that i don't sneak into little kids bedrooms and say "surprise"... That's illegal. Trololol

I was just inb4 the carrot & slug jokes.

I always lift the WC-lid and check if theres a snake there or anything alike before I use it.. Stupid movie scaring the hell outta me when a venomous snake bit a guys ass >.< Years after I still do this x(.
&
Not so weird but I'm always eating ice cream with popcorn/cheese doodles

I always wake up at 03:03 at moring to look if that damn ghost from paranoral activity is watching me sleep..

Oh yh n every time i look at the time to see what it is, it always seems to be doubled. I.e 12:12, 19:19 etc.. Tho that's probably confirmation bias.

I always lift the WC-lid and check if theres a snake there or anything alike before I use it.. Stupid movie scaring the hell outta me when a venomous snake bit a guys ass >.< Years after I still do this x(.
&
Not so weird but I'm always eating ice cream with popcorn/cheese doodles

Hahaha, I'm scared of taking bubblebaths because of Slither D; (pffft I wish, I rarely get scared...) BUT THE ONE THING THAT DOES STILL FREAK ME OUT IS THAT SQUARE IN THE ROOF IN MY CLOSET LEADING TO THE ATTIC AND THE THOUGHT OF Ju-On (the grudge) coming out and saying hi to me... ;-;

I wake up a bit earlier than my alarm sounds, then i sleep again, my alarm sounds, and then I still sleep but not at all ( i'm like awake but sleeping ), like 15-20 mins, then i wake up

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I can't shit without being naked.

that happened to me when i was younger, now i don't care be naked or not xD

I wake up a bit earlier than my alarm sounds, then i sleep again, my alarm sounds, and then I still sleep but not at all ( i'm like awake but sleeping ), like 15-20 mins, then i wake up

That's not strange... It's an internal clock and the feel to get most rest possible, I did that for years on end x.x

sometimes i watch the advertising on youtube and i think its the movie :eek:
xD

That's just ignorance.

I have a tendency to collect bottles. Even though I through them out 1 week after I collected like 5 bottles or something.

I can't take a shit if I know people are nearby, unless I have alcohol in my system then I just don't give a shit ;D

I can't take a shit if I know people are nearby, unless I have alcohol in my system then I just don't give a shit ;D

but then you do give a shit.. :eek:.. If you can take a shit when you drink, then you DO give a shit or you wouldn't shit :>

Back