• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Argardh worldmap

looking good there mate :)

Thanks mate :)

Now looking back at the creation of these maps/pictures and trying to get back into it I realize I spent probably over 30 hours on these maps already(and others, that didn't make it). I hope to have a finished worldmap by end of June anyways, so check back within a month or so if you're interested in seeing the final(right :p) version.

galaunura.png

The optional "Rookgard" - Galau Nura. A small island with just a temple and a few houses, a knights-keep and a wizards tower(@Damon s house). No PvP-zone. Snakes, Wolfs, Bats, Trolls aswell as some other weaker creatures inhabit the island aswell as a powerful dragon residing in the 'Dragon Den'. A special reward await those who slay the dragon before level 8(without a vocation, possible only through big team-play).

@Damon your tower appear on this map :D

Relly nice worldmap what program you using to do it?
Bah. He had the link somewhere, and I had tried it out at some point.
I can't find his post with the information anymore though.

Aaaaand another update. Think this will be the last one for at least 6 month.. takes such a looong time!

SgBzslP.png

Just made 2 maps out of my "gameplay" map..

Not really sure if I should make another art-map or not, feel I could perhaps upgrade this 1 more instead with icons or something..

What stuff can be combined when it comes to artistic versus practical? Monsters can be shown(also in different sizes to indicate number or strength of monsters), texts can go from yellow to dark red to show monster-strength, city-names can have different colors to show alignment etc... any ideas where to go next in terms of this art-approach?

worldgamemap22.png

worldmapnames11.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of new maps on argardh.com

some samples:

Just tipping/twisting of the worldmap.. gonna use this a lot me thinks
orclands.jpg

Reikland. For size-comparison find Reikland on the next map..

reiklandregion.jpg

Upside-down or downside-up? Or Argardh as it should be, perhaps? :D
worldmapup.png

argardhfs3.jpg

orcland33.jpg

Last edited:
Back