• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Argonia RPG 9.6 - Calling for a team of great minds!

I private messaged you, I hope we can work something out.

Herro.
I would like to apply to be your story writer. I am 17 years old yet very mature, and my writing skills are very good.
Here is a small story:
"T'was a dark morning in Tel'eran the Royal Guards stood a'watch with a keen eye over the lands in which many creatures roam. Some may ask what kinds of creatures, but one that draws breath will never know. Outlying the city of Tel'eran stretches the Darmou Forest with many hidden secrets and relics. Those with the bravest of hearts would venture into the thickness of fog and trees. Although, never returning to report what their findings were. Thus leaving the forest unexplored."

I private messaged you Explosionn, check your inbox.

@PotatoSkin, you have my Skype. If you want to take things seriously, you know what to do.

For those that are interested in the server, there is now a discussion thread. (I've also optimized the main post to make it easier to look at)

Last edited:
To the top!

We are looking for:
- a RPG mapper that specializes in nature-development (mountains/biosphere/proper placement) and unique architecture (towns, houses, unique layouts),
- a web developer that can put together a unique template for the server. You must be advanced in photoshop and know how to make a sleek looking template.

We are also in dire need of,
- a client developer, as Aragon will have many custom systems and there will need to be new features in the client to register these changes and make the server more user-interactive with them.

Last but not least, Doggynub our scripter is looking for another scripter to work with while he focuses more on our systems and game changes. While you will continue scripting our IN-DEPTH NPCS that contain the server quest line. You won't be doing just basic town npc's, these are all quest NPC's. You'll also need to talk with Doggynub about the changes we've made to the NPC system and how to set them up properly for the server. (You must have a good amount of knowledge in .LUA, otherwise don't apply!)

Please make an application and post it here if you are interested. Thank you for your time, I hope to see some applications soon!

Application Format:

Name:
Position:
What can you bring to Aragon:

Regards,
Extrodus

He already private messaged me, but I think he got scooped up onto another project. All his mapping pictures have the name of the server on the borders. I posted in his thread the other day, lets wait and see if he wants to join the project.

Let's see some applications!

Last edited:
Calling for an Experienced .LUA Scripter (quests/npcs/actions), a client designer for OTClient (new panels/buttons) and a RPG Mapper (Nature, Towns, Unique Architecture)

The beta is almost done, we need a few more hands to get this moving along faster.

For those that can help thoroughly develop the server and complete important updates (Server Systems/Stability, Complete Quest Development), you WILL be payed!

For example, I pay Doggynub for his services by the amount of work he does on the project seeing as he helps develop new systems and scripts the in-depth npc quests and actions/movements to make everything work properly.

If you feel you're services are too good to be given away for free, there can be arrangements made where you will be payed. The only way this will happen though is if you can actually bring something to the table. Hope this brings a few more applications to the thread.

P.S. - For any mappers that have the experience to help complete the map at a steady pace, you would get payed for your work as-well. You must be bringing a lot to the map for this to happen though, because I see mapping as a fun-hobby/passion that you treat as an art, so for example the more art you bring the more cash you get from it. The more unique the pieces are, and the more heart I see in the maps the more you will be rewarded seeing as the entire map is based around a story you must be able to make it come to life.

Let's see those applications!

Last edited:
Extrodus, if you have msn pm me it. I'd like to talk to you about mapping position :D

Name:
Jordan Rivera.

Languages:
Español 100% Birth Language,
English 80% I can hold long conversations,
portugues 50% The Required to understand and speak.

Position Requesting:
Mapper.

Experience:
3 Years, I know 99% of RME, I use only RAW.
A map made in 10-25 minutes: Click Here

Previous Work:
In my own RPG (Approximately 8832 hours online, 1 Year, a Day.) , closed for lack of money / time.
In Some OT's Custom Map, not very important.

If you need more information send me a message.

I might just start mapping again cause of this.

I'll see tomorrow if I want to, anyhow, perhaps you'll see an application by me tomorrow.

Well let me know if you want to.

Darkressxx1, Ill PM you. Ill be requesting some better pictures of your work, I'd like to see what your skills are like with normal concepts.

To the top!

We are in dire need of another .LUA scripter, get your application in today!

Last edited:
Name: QuantumDuck
Languages: Swedish, English and likes 2-3%~ Italian x)
Position: I've got some experience in LUA & C++, mostly scripted in PHP though, not the best webdesigner to be honest. But the fields I could make most impact in would most certainly be LUA/C++ scripter / programmer.
What can you bring to Aragon: I'm sure I can provide the scripts you desire.
Experience: Well I'm familiar and experienced with OT servers, I've created similar functions to this server such as monster levels, dual-wield systems, unique-item systems and a whole lot more. I also did some work with Pokémon OTs, creating advanced thinking systems for mobs, with moves, etc. Can't remember everything I've done, but I've spent a lot of time with OTs.. hehe :p
PS. I've not scripted in 9.6 before, neither managed to compile sources to them. Not greatly familiar with your NPC systems, obviously. But I'm a quick learner.

I'm not certain how much you'd like me to work, but I can certainly script in great pace.

Thanks
/qD.

@Pedness,
Thank you for applying, your application looks great! I'm glad you've delt with dual-wielding, we are in need of that for one of our vocations. If you have skype, please add me @ fuxablepwns - If you dont use skype, you can private message me for further contact but I prefer you have skype to easily chat. I'm just going to go ahead and say you're accepted to the team since it seems like you have what it takes to help out in the scripting department. But definitely message Doggynub with scripting examples, and talk about what areas you favor so we can get an idea on what you'll be scripting and what he will be scripting.

Calling all Mappers

If you love RPG mapping, and your maps aren't going to any projects right now. Why not join Aragon and help us complete it, we are currently 23mb's and growing!
We need all detailed, in-depth mappers to help bring this project to life, please apply below!

P.S. - We need a client designer for OT Client (just creating the panels and buttons, no scripting required just templates/layout)

There is a discussion thread for those types of questions, please stay on topic.

Position requesting: Mapper ofcourse
Languages speaken: English, Polish
I have been mapping since tibia 7.5 and my latest mapping works are available by clickin my signature.
Why should you choose me: I have some skills, preety much time and ambitions to work constantly. I basicly can map anything you want me to but the most I love making cities and villages. I can also do some spriting work if needed :)

Back