• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Argonia RPG 9.6 - Calling for a team of great minds!

One tip bro, The name of the server going be much cooler if that is: Argonath RPG =) The name comes from the popular movie - The Story of the rings !!

Name: David Ericsson
Languages: Sweden ,Norway,denmark,little espanol,English
Position Requesting: Mapping
Experience: 4-5 Years Old Experience Of Mapping and GameMaster
Previous Work: I have been Mapping For Rohan-ots!

- - - Updated - - -

Name: David Ericsson
Languages: Sweden ,Norway,denmark,little espanol,
Position Requesting: Mapping
Experience: 4-5 Years Old Experience Of Mapping and GameMaster
Previous Work: I have been Mapping For Rohan-ots!

Last edited:
Please private message me photos of your work, thank you.

Bawmp up the thread!

Enpec (no1) has joined Aragon as a mapper! His current task is to do the architect and detail for one of our towns, the staff list on the first post has been updated.

We need an OTClient designer to make our Pet Panel and Quest buttons, and revamp the OTclient a little bit. Everything will be programmed and made functional by our scripter, Doggynub. So if you have the skills to design a nice OTClient, please apply and help out Aragon!

Regards,
Extrodus

Bump for a OTClient designer + web designer/developer!

One tip bro, The name of the server going be much cooler if that is: Argonath RPG =) The name comes from the popular movie - The Story of the rings !!

Wow. What a great attempt to copy Argonath RPG from San Andreas Multiplayer.

Luls, what? @ontopic - lets get some more applications!

Looking for a full time scripter/developer to help complete NPC Quests + the actions that are needed for each quest as-well as other systems. You will get a % of income if you help finalize the beta stages and get everything working accordingly.

You will be doing this along side Doggynub who is our main scripter, he is just consumed by school so we need a side scripter that can finish his job.

Post applications below! Lets get Aragon rolling!

Let's go guys, get those applications in and lets get this finished and online!

Last edited:
Where is everyone? Did the community die!? Lets go people! We need scripters, mappers, and web designers/coders! Help what could possibly become a huge successful OT if the community comes together to help!

Summ is now helping with scripting and importing the quest lines into working npcs. Also Enpec is almost done the revamping of our main city Aragon. Lots have progressed with Aragon, lets get some new faces on the team! Post your application today!

Wish there was something I could do to help, get this online!

Last edited:
In need of a scripter that is willing to help finish the last 2 stages of NPC Quests. You will get a % of donations when the server is launched once your work is finished, as well as you will have a small payment from me to keep you satisfied while we wait for some income from the server.

To the top!

Lets get some new faces on here!

Just sent an application to you :p

Would be lovely to help out on this project, seems quite serious! =)

Yours,
Darkmapper

Got your application, cant wait to hear back from you and possibly make some progress with you!

On another note, the servers map is coming along very nicely! Our scripters Summ & Doggynub are consumed with finals, so our scripting has slowed down but hopefully with the help of Darkmapper we can get the BETA online soon with his knowledge in LUA/XML.

Apply today, and help us get Aragon online!

Happy Holidays OtLanders! Join Aragon, and help a great project come to life!

Where are all the worker bees of OTLand? Lets get some new people on the team!

Back