• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Argor cavebotting.

Nah this cam is a cheap copie-cat bought on the black market somwhere in the middle-east u can clearly see the bad editing with a magnifying glass, ive had plenty of these cases...

13:45 Warning! The murder of Argor was not justified.
13:45 You see tile ID 6F 00 with info + iscontainer=TRUE + notMoveable=TRUE + useable=TRUE

Failure

13:45 Warning! The murder of Argor was not justified.
13:45 You see tile ID 6F 00 with info + iscontainer=TRUE + notMoveable=TRUE + useable=TRUE

Failure

talaturen u fail.
go in noob chars then pa ppl in talaturen, u pure fail man. never on for anything.
Fail for bad choices. stop to protect ur friends, corupt =/
fail fail fail

Who said I'm blaming someone for botting? probably 90% of the server is using a cheat in a way or another, but I'll never use the function cavebot.

If you read the rules, SoftCores allowed using ot, as long as u don gain lvls/maglvls from it.

So i guess healing bot is allowed...

i cant even open a bot lol <33 btw this video is real(i feel the bot in his screen)

lol, if u mean ur not able cuz u dont know how ur just stupid

Owned, just better if.

If you can't use a but, U ARE STUPID.

i dont give a damn in this topic but i think talaturen shuold ban many ppl...starting from cavebtters and ending at ppl with BlackD who sowing at cams...etc.

Back