• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Argor cavebotting.

Whos talking 'bout that?

Mr. 'I dont have bot, somethings wrong with cam' as you said in Svargrond's movie on MAKT ? ( 'autoheal Crawd at 65%, or something like that ;))
Dont blame someone, if you r doing same thing.

Whos talking 'bout that?

Mr. 'I dont have bot, somethings wrong with cam' as you said in Svargrond's movie on MAKT ? ( 'autoheal Crawd at 65%, or something like that ;))
Dont blame someone, if you r doing same thing.

Who said I'm blaming someone for botting? probably 90% of the server is using a cheat in a way or another, but I'll never use the function cavebot.

"16:57 You see tile ID 63 00 with info about player-monster-npc" :thumbup:

I don't use bots or anything seems like im the ONLY one who not even own a bot. All my RL friends have and all in my VIP-List have hehe

It looks like a fake, when did you kill him?

Please answer my question.

15 November 2008, 01:06:07 < when the cam were saved.

Ah, I thought it was recent and I couldn't see any entry on Argors deathlist saying that you killed him. He will be banned.

If I remember correctly, I saw Vanderlay ban Muffdunkarn for cavebotting some days ago. Do you have any proof of him using cavebot after that?

Back