• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Arkeria] Airville Temple / Revamp!

The temple is...

• Total voters

Arkeria

Coming soon...
Reaction score
Hello, OtLanders!

All we can tell you, is that the latest temple of Airville (Arkerian Continent)... was completely horrible.

Here's a preview of the new temple!

temple-revamp.gif

Thank You, sincerely...
Arkerian Staff!

As soon as you show me your city, we'll consider that. :)

I want to see your city D:! fast pl0x

It has an underground part too, but you'll need to wait for the official arkeria's inauguration. :p

Wait... how do i say this in spanish.. ~looks up in portable translator~
Yo quiero ayudarte en este... Project.
xD
yeah, was plain n boring, but much better now, but you should fix the enterance to the house on the second floor, it doesnt look good that stone borders the wood and the grass. i think it would look better like this:

borderu.png

Wait... how do i say this in spanish.. ~looks up in portable translator~
Yo quiero ayudarte en este... Project.
xD
yeah, was plain n boring, but much better now, but you should fix the enterance to the house on the second floor, it doesnt look good that stone borders the wood and the grass. i think it would look better like this:

borderu.png

I tought about those ugly borders after I made the "before/revamped" thingy, I saw they look bad D:, but thanks for the suggestion! :p

Also, if you are interested, I guess there's a space for you. ^_^ I'll talk with the team. :]

Last edited:
Ya, I like how they announce revamps :p

btw, I see new IDs in our mapeditors! Tibia is going to update, I believe... :p

Yeah, sorry Archez... I have to Agree with Seren.
Arkeria was pretty boring, untill this :) Make everything like this and It will be very nice!

I have to admit, everything made by my hand was like: "Fast! So arkeria will be up..." but I never tought about "Mapping fast equal to sux". D:

Thanks, Neon! :)

Back