• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Arkeria] Terroritories

Should I Remove It?

• Yes

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: This thread is made for showoff and not for racism or anything like that! This part of the map, I have made for a quest/story in Arkeria in one of the VIP Islands, so please dont take it as anything racist! ^_^

2dcdcmr.jpg

21b3db9.jpg

13zbiva.jpg

Remember, Don't take it as racist, its just a part of arkeria that is being used for a quest and story, But If you want me to remove it I've made a poll, so the majority who votes to remove it, Will mean it will be removed!

kk, just asking something, do you think that this could be a good quest or have a good storyline to go with it?

To prove that you ain't doing anything racismic with the quest I suggest you to have a storyline behind the quest, and maybe the name of quest be something about sun? :eek:

I surely think you should make another sign insted of the hookcross.
Because when the server is up, players will take screenshots and such to complain about the server/GMS/Mappers.

Anyways, looks pretty good.

this could actually be cool.
investigate a cult of some sort, with lots of references from RL :D

How can you be racist if you make that? o_O

A racist is someone who don't like the colours of someone else's skin-.-

You should remove it. Here are so many ppl from Poland and from other countries from Europe.

Its really disgusting. REMOVE IT NOW!

@Up :D exactly, but there is a poll where if the majority votes to remove it i will remove it, but in the end its just a symbol.

@Fetus :D Yaaa XD

@Ldrozd

Germany didn't only invade poland, They invaded France and other neighbouring countrys, they also bombed England at some point I think.

Last edited:
You should remove it. Here are so many ppl from Poland and from other countries from Europe.

Its really disgusting. REMOVE IT NOW!

I'm from Poland and I don't care about that sign? o_O
and Jews can be more offended ^.^

@Topic
Nice, just create a storyline and quest and it will be very cool.

I think it looks nice.

But I don't think people should take offense to the swastika.
While it is the symbol for the nazis he is not promoting it in any way.
After all there are plenty of World War 2 games that use the symbol... This is just a video game also..

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back