• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Arkeria] Terroritories

Should I Remove It?

• Yes

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters
:D I dont think it's racist but I thought that a lot of people on Otland would have thought it to be racist :/

2dcdcmr.jpg

no!

ps: <33 :D:D

The ones that says this cross is racist are retards.. <_<
It has nothing to do with colour of your skin..

I'd suggest you go back to school & learn some history, else, if you already are in school, I suggest you pay attention.

Those saying this is not a racist/nazism sign from the origin; you're right.

Those who're saying it's still not a nazism sign, you're wrong.

Peroxide when you mapped this you knew that it was a nazism sign, and I don't think you actually considered the fact about a sun god. I feel offended by this sign (100% swedish) even though I'm white. I think that this kind of history is not meant to be put in a fantasy game.. It's the most important kind of history nowadays. Please respect that and respect the 6 million jews that died during the 2nd world war.

Edit; I'm not saying that nazism shouldn't be brought up, I'm saying it shouldn't be brought up this way. Also notice "Territories"

well tbh why should we not take it nazist(spellings?)/racist since the hookcross does remind everyone of the nazi's, even if you dont mean anything whit it. But you should make it abit different if that doesent destroy the quest story.

anyway its good mappings, and remmember i do not call you a nazist/racist.

edit: Maybe add a new poll "remake it", i would vote for that.

When I made this, I knew it was gonna turn out like the Hook Cross, But The reason i made it was for a quest.
like fetus said: Investigate a cult of some sort

Such a place where there are mostly teenagers, ain't a place to bring this shit up. It's common for teenagers to take nazism as a joke & create jokes with nazism or just simple ones against other skin colours. Which then leads to -> OH THIS IDEA IS FUNNY I VOTE YES & act like a wannabe racist/nazist... Sad but true. At least in some parts of sweden.

you know how many people hitler killed?
thank god that he is dead
but now idiots want to be an nazi and that

but wtf is this nazi mark on tibia, this is going to far dude

OMFG, you retards >.> as I said, I'm not trying to be racist or anything like that, I'm using it for a quest of some sort but I'm gonna tweak the thing so it looks different and wont be noticeble

Even though the fact that you are using it for a quest won't stop it from offending people. I personally believe such a sign should not appear in a free game like this (although who am I really to stop you?). It doesn't really matter if it symbolizes the sun or not as in the presence it is known as the famous swastika Hitler and his men used.

These are just my two cents. Other then that I like the map ;- )

im pwnzor guessor.

Also, any sign could be considered racist. say you are a Muslim and someone sticks a cross on the map somewhere. OH NOES, its the crusaders.

no "respect" needs to be shown. its only a symbol.

you know how many people hitler killed?
thank god that he is dead
but now idiots want to be an nazi and that

but wtf is this nazi mark on tibia, this is going to far dude

Answer

It is reported that Hitler killed 11 million people. About 6 million Jews and 5 million others were killed in extermination and concentration camps and mass open-air shootings.

It is not altogether clear how the figure of '5 million others' is arrived at.

im pwnzor guessor.

Also, any sign could be considered racist. say you are a Muslim and someone sticks a cross on the map somewhere. OH NOES, its the crusaders.

no "respect" needs to be shown. its only a symbol.

You're comparing old history to modern.. that does not work, sorry. Oh wait, did hitler use swords to kill those jews?

Intelligence fails nowadays.

Btw; If that's not enough for you, what do you think happened in the concentration camps?

Back