• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Armonia Legendary project (updated)

Make things smaller, this is a common mistake of new mappers. The map is way bigger ingame than it looks on the map editor, that depot is waay too big, also the streets and every other house and the space between them.

About the detailing, dont use double doors if its a player house, I believe it doesnt work. The dark grass mixing isnt good, you should make better shapes and better localizations to them. These colourful roses doesnt go well if not into a very specific place, they look bad IMO. Also the grass neeed grass tufts and small stones, and a LITTLE bit of gray gravel and stones on the streets will do fine aswell.

Try these tips.

It's much higher quality. Still needs work, obviously, but its far far better. Then again every mapper can make improvements.

Translating, you are an obvious troll.

A troll wouldn't try to help, even in a round about way. I'm no hyperkarma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its alot better. But as Siegh said don't make things to big. Tibia chars are only 1 square so they don't need so much space. If you make houses best is to make the houses next to the road instead of making an extra road to the houses. When you make a big house/building, always make higher floors, because in real if people want to make a big building they just make higher floors to not waste space. Also you still have some unrealistic details like ant trails, a web and tendril walls, they don't fit in normal buildings and the fishing net doesn't have a function there.

But keep in mind that all new mappers have to learn how to map. There is not 1 person who opens remere for the first time and make the most epic map ever made. So keep it up, practise and you will get better.

Last edited:
Back