• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Armonia Map, Looking for 8.6 map to edit on my free time.

Just change this one to 8.6 by map editor, you probably won't have to do anything else. As far as I know, there were no sprite changes between both clients.

Just change this one to 8.6 by map editor, you probably won't have to do anything else. As far as I know, there were no sprite changes between both clients.
Thanks for the input, may I ask you a few questions? I haven't been in the scene for quite some time, is there any possibility that there is complete server somewhere? Armonia ofc.

I couldn't find any, all of them are old ones "7.6" but you can update the scripts there one by one easily. It's a small server.
7.6 one

Last edited:
I couldn't find any, all of them are old ones "7.6" but you can update the scripts there one by one easily. It's a small server.
7.6 one
I downloaded that one, but it seems like its only the map. Then i would have to create all the scripts from scratch right?

EDIT: Btw thanks for answering my questions! :) Much appreciated.

Back