• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Armor Contest : Sign-up [OPEN]

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score

Armor Contest
Rules
- As always, dont flame, troll, double post or any of that
- you can only enter ONE sprite into the contest
- your sprite must be submited by April 13 (O.O)
- and ofc dont post anything that isnt yours

Apllicatants Piece

1.)Ghostx
U02wU.png

2.)Reasembled Piece Waiting
3.)Sharp
tumblr_m1x3c6WhBX1qlrd7ko1_100.png

4.)Sherice
33wqges.png

5.)Hiperkerma
VjFV2.png

6.)Nitron Piece Waiting
7.)Beo
yTstO.png

8.)Fosakenfate
13365d1334164170-armor-contest-sign-up-open-spiked-demon-armor2.png

9.)
10.)

post your sexiest looking armor below :p
10 spots left​

Last edited:
Yh go on, i'll join :)

Are you, yourself joining?

And pm forsaken fate to join it! He is awesome.

Nice, sharp 32x32 as has been stated..

Also are animated armors allowed?

And good luck to all!

EDIT: Also does it have to be a new sprite or can we post old sprites we have made?

Last edited:
I'm not the contest holder but I suggest you all make a new one. I'm 25% percent from finishing mine. Ugh!

Hmm xd i suppose til the 13th, i'll do the outline today and shade tomorrow xD And i guess it should be allowed to be animated xd so yh :p

Good luck hiper :D

Hmm xd i suppose til the 13th, i'll do the outline today and shade tomorrow xD And i guess it should be allowed to be animated xd so yh :p

Good luck hiper :D

Thanks lol...

Mine is done. What should I do with it?

Last edited:
Um.. Hiper.. XD

Remember when spriting try not to use BRIGHT colours, if you want a bright shading use the pale shades. Nice try, but where are the shoulders supposed to go?

I am respectful this is your 2nd sprite but you need to make some changes. Shade it a bit darker round the edges and for light colours use the pale versions of that colour.

Try again though :D

You have time so might as well xd

Check out this

Um.. Hiper.. XD

Remember when spriting try not to use BRIGHT colours, if you want a bright shading use the pale shades. Nice try, but where are the shoulders supposed to go?

I am respectful this is your 2nd sprite but you need to make some changes. Shade it a bit darker round the edges and for light colours use the pale versions of that colour.

Try again though :D

You have time so might as well xd

Shoulders are there!
Pale shades? Mind explaining?
I can't shade. I don't know how...

Yh check the link i added into the post, and you use paint right? I will do my best to help you don't worry! But in my link i will show you basic shading etc so yh xD

Good luck bro

@up NICE :D

I don't think i can compete with that xd

@up i was joking, ofcourse i am going to xd
But that is nice btw :)

Back