• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Armor Contest : Sign-up [OPEN]

So here we go: (meh i think it needs a cape :/)

Here Is My Competition Entry
U02wU.png

Last edited:
So here we go: (meh i think it needs a cape :/)

Here Is My Competition Entry
U02wU.png

Pretty! :)

Mine sucks, but I'm doing another outline.
It is more like clothing then an armor.

Edit: New one coming soon, lol.

Last edited:
Good! Good luck :) i'm fairly new to spriting my self, though i started in january i haven't really sprited since.. I guess it's like learning how to ride a bike ;)

Good! Good luck :) i'm fairly new to spriting my self, though i started in january i haven't really sprited since.. I guess it's like learning how to ride a bike ;)

Here is one more, I just finished it:

VjFV2.png

By the way, this is the last one I'm posting.
This thread isn't for me to learn how to sprite.

LOL!

Much better, and for your third sprite that is quite good!, the cape is nice etc, now you just have to work on shading/colour choice and you will be great.

But nice as it is anyway.

Mmh I guess I'll post mine as well =)

As hiper:
My contest submission:
34gom7m.png

This is my "first sprite", please dont flame me :( (JK!!)

Stolen sprite, I can't remember atm where it came from, but a friend used it in his server months ago.

Well you should have said this the first time (it also wasn't clear if the joke part was ment for the flaming or for the first sprite). And it should be good to mention that you made this sprite before and posted it under a different name because else people will think you stole it ;)

yTstO.png

My nab edit to Hipers armor :)

I'm not in the competition, I just wanted to edit his armor, it has a nice outline, nice potential.

It was just a quick edit anyway.

For some reason, it looks like the cape is in the front, where it should be in the back, i'll probably have another go at it tomorrow, haha.

Mmh I guess I'll post mine as well =)

As hiper:
My contest submission:
34gom7m.png

This is my "first sprite", please dont flame me :( (JK!!)

Yeah I recognize this sprite, I used to have it in my server a while ago.
But anyway I don't know the story behind it and if you made it or not so w/e.

I'd like to sign up for the contest.
I will post my sprite later, starting with it today.

Back