• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Artificial Intelligence.

Sign me up for the programming. I'd love to cooperate with something like this, matter of fact, I've already structured most of the system in my brain. Where's the Git?

There is none git yet, I realised that there are cpu issues with making AI, at least using my laptop. I have to make a better code base first.
Since I dont want it to look like if somehting do something, elseif something do another thing and so on.
If you have any ideas im opnend to propositions.

maybe if there are just 1 monster, he tries to leave but if there are 3(?) same monsters on screen they atack player something like alone i'm weak but together are strong

I will ,just I have issue how to define all inputs and outputs so it can make decision.. Im up to make monster that will smoothly kill player XD

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I will make something like each monster has some base supply like player does (defineable) pots, mana and so on. Then it will be more restricted

Honestly, I would love to see this happening, but this wont be added on the main TFS engine, the TFS is made so that it matches real tibia as much as possible, but you can easily get the sources, work on them and then post it on the C++ Board in the Resources

I'd love to be able to help you, but AI is still a bit out of my league

Or, perhaps make a fork of TFS, we all know that Tibia in general is dieing, It should probably set into the direction of 2D RPG Engine, for making different RPG games.

I don't think I'd like this in a server. Atleast not a real map. It might work on a custom rpg map thought. good luck

I have no idea if this was implemented before in any OT, I will keep updated thread to make you informed about my progress. If it will work maybe I will release it, if monster will keep beeing stupid I will threat it as good adventure with AI XD

Last edited:
Keep it up tarjei bro! Long long way since your brainless tanks :3

Back