• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Artpop [Adventures & Achievements]

Artpop

Reaction score

Hey everybody, welcome to my lifethread!
To view any image, simply click on the achievement/Quest/Misc you'd like to see and you'll be sent to the image.

Current status

Character: Artpop Silverbolt
Level: 286
Magic Level: 36
Distance Fighting: 130
Shielding: 118

Achievements:

Level 150
Level 200
Level 230
Level 250
Level 275

Distance 101
Distance 110
Distance 128

Magic Level 30
Magic Level 34

Quests:

The Elemental Spheres Quest
The Demon Oak Quest
Helmet of the Ancients
In Service of Yalahar Quest
Svargrond Arena - Warlord Mode
Warzone #2 - Gnomevil's seal

Misc:

Killing 'The Imperor' - Pits of Inferno Boss
New record! 1,000 players online
Killing the 'Mad Mage' with Noden
Exactly 1k hit

Thanks for watching everybody!

Would be better if you uploaded screenshots so that we could see them without clicking on the link, except from that nice thread!

Upload any image of your bot in sea serpent :p

No need to do that, I could even send you the original picture, so if you're coming to shade anyone, better go and hide yourself somewhere.

Anyway, thanks everyone :)

No need to do that, I could even send you the original picture, so if you're coming to shade anyone, better go and hide yourself somewhere.

Anyway, thanks everyone :)

Is this some kind of threat?

I like that u click on the picture to see it, instead of searching in every page, nice threat

Killing Ushuriel & Zugurosh with my mate Buzztream Silverbolt, sadly, no important loot on the 2nd one.

212ibg1.png

n2h2tt.png

Nice thread. You're almost 300 already, I remember when you were 150-ish hunting Drakens. Good luck on your life Artpopzinho. :)

Back