• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon Re-launch

People have been asking me what version of ascalon it is, and it's a really old version where there's no changes from gaal and lava titan. I will however be using their files to implement stuff that they did good, an example is the ability stone system which was really outdated on fare's version (every ability gem looked the same there and magic gems had a chance of failing etc and pretty much worked completely different). So I have implemented the new system instead. Another system that I liked from gaal's version, is the artifact bosses, where you sacrificed an item to meet a boss, I will most likely be adding that too. If you liked stuff from their versions, I can add them into the game - just give me some suggestions.

NY5loZF.png

-This is how the dungeon keeper looks now, which should give some people a feel about how old this version is, since I am sure a lot of people remember this place.

I am also working very hard to adjust and add a couple of new things before we launch, why is I why I am waiting a week but I will still need some testers before that and I will invite people from discord to do that. I am planning on moving most treasures so that you will have to find them again, I am planning to adjust tasks and spells to make the server feel fresh and not just exactly the same as before. I have already added a couple of new spawns, adjusted tasks and went through every spawn and moved around treasures.

dfP2uRn.png

-Riding orcs, a new creature that will be replacing the orc ranger task.

q2kuhvh.png

-Bloodfiends, a new creature that can be found in the second city.

Looks good dude, I like that you're moving the treasures too.

Could you change some of the creature products needed to get addons too? We've done them so many times and it would be nice and refreshing if we had a new way of getting them, especially summoner :)

Looks good dude, I like that you're moving the treasures too.

Could you change some of the creature products needed to get addons too? We've done them so many times and it would be nice and refreshing if we had a new way of getting them, especially summoner :)
Pretty good idea, supporting it totally. But I want to add it something more, ‘imo’ it should be harder to get addons, like assassin. Their benefits are really good, so it may be hard to get them. Just 2-3 or max 5 of them may easy to get, others should be harder.

Last edited:
Pretty good idea, supporting it totally. But I want to add it something more, ‘imo’ it should be harder to get addons, like assassin. Their benefits are really good, so it may be hard to get them. Just 2-3 or max 5 of them may easy to get, others should be harder.

Definitely make some of them harder, otherwise addon bonuses are easy AF to stockpile.

Do ppl even still play? I knew the game would die again like always I think the content and the xping rate is to cheap Ascalon needs a complete revamp like from lvl 1 to 500 that the game is brand new otherweise it will be always like that playing for few months and then die.

Do ppl even still play? I knew the game would die again like always I think the content and the xping rate is to cheap Ascalon needs a complete revamp like from lvl 1 to 500 that the game is brand new otherweise it will be always like that playing for few months and then die.
Yes people still play

Back