• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon remake

Destruckto

Mastersmith
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone has some way to Retrieve old ascalon files from the old owner Fare and there was another owner later cant remember his Name.

If not I would like to ask if its possible to remake ascalon?

Because for me its besides deathzot the best Custom Tibia server I have ever played.

I want it back so bad.

Theres no tibia server out there that can compete.

Dungeon system was lovely, custom classes spells, quests everything.

The last owner of it was @Mr. Greyshade, so i assume he has the files. But the project was too much work for him so he decided to leave it and let it collect dust. I would love to see Ascalon back again but yet again, who is going to run it?

I do have the files without sources. I dont know when I lost them but i did fuck something up uploading the files properly.
Greyshade wont share anything and thats up to him, could rebuilt a bunch of shit but ascalon did have TONS of edits which would have to be rebuilt.

The last owner of it was @Mr. Greyshade, so i assume he has the files. But the project was too much work for him so he decided to leave it and let it collect dust. I would love to see Ascalon back again but yet again, who is going to run it?
I would run it and maybe we find some people in the community who wanna increase their skills or just having fun editing and so on Ascalon is so big you can literally play it for half a year without making any content updates, so we basicly have 6 months to figure out what we could add/change
Post automatically merged:

Good old memories... Map is from 2014 :p
FueDyMf.png

Last edited:
Here it comes!!! Ascalon REVIVAL!!!!!!!!!! Opens tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
Back