• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon - The revival

ghosty,
We added new items for all classes -
Weapons, armor, legs, shields, books, ammo, footgears, headgears, rings, necklaces.
A lot of items have changed (different stats, attributes etc...).
New spells (AOE, strikes, mods, special and support).
Some of the old spells are deleted and some got an edit.

ghosty,
We added new items for all classes -
Weapons, armor, legs, shields, books, ammo, footgears, headgears, rings, necklaces.
A lot of items have changed (different stats, attributes etc...).
New spells (AOE, strikes, mods, special and support).
Some of the old spells are deleted and some got an edit.
What about the individual class passives? Were they changed at all?

What about pvp? how many frags to rs, do you lose all eq on rs or just 1 item? What about events?(i remember i loved ctf from 1 era)

MysteriousDot, PEMUS and anyone who wants to help,
PvP was broken last era on some levels or completly?
Frag system was not good?
Any other broken systems besides systems?

The website will be ready soon so all the information needed will be there :)

@Gaal if you ever get a certain ETA then you should make an advertisement thread a week prior to the launch, the extra hype could boost the online numbers by much more :D

@concerns about botters, It really doesn't matter all that much imo. I myself botted on one of the resets and I was progressing much slower than I did whilst manualing.

@Gaal if you ever get a certain ETA then you should make an advertisement thread a week prior to the launch, the extra hype could boost the online numbers by much more :D

@concerns about botters, It really doesn't matter all that much imo. I myself botted on one of the resets and I was progressing much slower than I did whilst manualing.

Ppl botted a lot for addon itenz.

Cavebotting should be an absolute no go.

Yeah some Anti-Bot system is a must. As well as active GM's who monitor players daily. I'm not sure why the old one was even removed lol.
A bot never gets tired and it can pretty much do what a manual player can but faster.
People can also bot multiple characters for addon itenz like Tico said.

Maybe it should have less items for the requirements of the addons

The anti-bot system of last era, what do you think?
Alot of quests changed and there are so many more now.

What else?

Back