• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asking for financial assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still wonder how a full grown ass man that has car is not able to work two jobs in states while some of us live on 600 euro a mont. Sir you are embarasment to the male speciec, drop that man vagina, get to work. You could easly pull up 50k $ a year by doing handyman jobs + a part time construction work. Enlighten me, how tf are you poor if not by your own fault?
I know trans people who make close to 6 figures so it's not man vagina that's the problem :D
It was a free upgrade on payment plans. I didn’t buy anything. AT&T offered me $1000 trade in.

View attachment 73281

You guys assume so much and know so little.
Lmao imagine getting an email from marketing dept with a huge asterisk above the $1000 and immediately assuming it's a concrete offer with no catch whatsoever

I know trans people who make close to 6 figures so it's not man vagina that's the problem :D

Lmao imagine getting an email from marketing dept with a huge asterisk above the $1000 and immediately assuming it's a concrete offer with no catch whatsoever
He is still lying, AT&T trade in of 1000$ was in December you can Google it, he got the new iPhone in October while being broke for months and owing money to people.

Jdre was banned in OTA for selling everyone else’s work as his 🤣👌🏻

I’m not lying. Dude you’re insane. That was the offer to upgrade to the iPhone 14. What the hell is wrong with you? I’ve never seen someone so crazy before.

Call AT&T and ask them. And who cares about my phone? This whole discussion is a witch hunt and you’re lying out your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back