• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asking for financial assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaah, i knew it stinks, whoever has it hard would have enough evidence to show how they live, provide info with their debts, show their employment status, this twat just hopes to get free donation from someone. Disgusting, and very very disrespectfull to my kind of guys, who bow down on their knees take a toilet brush and bleach and clean shit thats been syuck for a while, for a damn 9£ an hour. He boiled my blood.

The fact he blames a girl for his lack of success in life to the point of claiming he was going to take his life just proves the type of person we are dealing with here, Justin.. sincerely; get help.
And also scamming people on discord.

Sincerelly, justin.

He says he has iphone, i never seen one in my life, i use redmi 10 and i play on it tibia. This guy full of shit that 150£ mobile costed me month worth of saving. And its trash amazon phone that my heart started rafing when i spilled my tea (picture made with ipad) ahahaa . delete your otland account Bro , shame on uou

Attachments

• 63E39BD9-E9E4-465D-85A5-837C75993DA8.jpeg
    63E39BD9-E9E4-465D-85A5-837C75993DA8.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 35 · VirusTotal
  • 632C57AB-C4EF-4D8A-B5BC-DB69027D0D21.jpeg
    632C57AB-C4EF-4D8A-B5BC-DB69027D0D21.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 37 · VirusTotal
I see that Ezzz has decided to put the whole truth on the table. I will only add that I have seen some more evidence that @J.Dre is a manipulator and a liar.
I will also add that @Ezzz is a great person, I had the opportunity to work with him in 2 projects and on a project of my good friend, which was based on his TVP engine. Ezzz was always very helpful, he's trustworthy person and most importantly - an incredibly talented programmer.

It's a pity that there will always be people like Jdre who spoil the reputation of good people and destroy their hard work in a greater or lesser way.

JDRE IS A SCAMMER, HE IS NOT BROKE, HE IS NOT HOMELESS.

When we were working together as a team with other programmers, around April 2022 he always claimed he had no money so I was caring about him because I considering him a friend and had put faith in his project.

He had no money to pay me for tasks so I only worked when I had time.

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE REAL REASON HE WENT BROKE YEARS AGO AND ASKED FOR MONEY HERE IN OTLAND (04/11/2022) It was not because of a car crash as he states, that's the excuse for the people in otland.
aBwhy4w.png

4 months later, he always had the same reasoning of being broke and being unemployed and having no money. (08/11/2022)
7pNcSwt.png

gZsYfMP.png

He attempted to buy a feature from me which I denied because I was understanding of his economical situation throughout the last 4 months and I wanted to help him by denying his offer. (09/04/2022)

2sRELVX.png

FEW DAYS LATER HE BUYS THE NEW IPHONE 14 PRO MAX. AFTER HAVING ME AS A SLAVE WORKING FOR FREE BECAUSE HE WAS BROKE ALL THE TIME DURING THE LAST 4 MONTHS.
p5VwNoj.png

xgqNbx7.png

FEW WEEKS LATER HE TRIES TO FORCE ME AGAIN INTO WORKING FOR FREE AFTER THE 5 MONTHS HE HAD ME HELPING HIM FOR FREE (UNDERPAID), BUT AT THIS TIME I ALREADY KNEW WHO HE WAS BECAUSE OF HIM GETTING THE LATEST IPHONE 14 PRO MAX.

VJcFTj0.png

Do not fall for him as I did for many months, he is now going around selling my work on his custom and shitty TibiaWR project, which I honestly do not care about as it is months old and has nasty bugs aside his horrible custom editions that made his server a failure, just like him in real life because of being such a narcissist manipulative **** who happens to have ZERO friends because he just uses and discards them as needed.

And as you can judge from the dates on the given screenshots, he's been "broke and unemployed" for almost 1 year (just like many years ago), it's bs, he's not broke, he's wealthy, he scams people online and has them do work for him for free and send him money out of his manipulation of "good guy" attitude. I really thought he was broke out of all the things he said for months but he has money to order an iPhone 14 Pro Max but not to pay me for my time.

"Sincerely, Justin" - do not fall for this guy's attitude.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 194848.png

Jesus. H. Christ. what am I reading

JDRE IS A SCAMMER, HE IS NOT BROKE, HE IS NOT HOMELESS.

When we were working together as a team with other programmers, around April 2022 he always claimed he had no money so I was caring about him because I considering him a friend and had put faith in his project.

He had no money to pay me for tasks so I only worked when I had time.

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE REAL REASON HE WENT BROKE YEARS AGO AND ASKED FOR MONEY HERE IN OTLAND (04/11/2022) It was not because of a car crash as he states, that's the excuse for the people in otland.
aBwhy4w.png

4 months later, he always had the same reasoning of being broke and being unemployed and having no money. (08/11/2022)
7pNcSwt.png

gZsYfMP.png

He attempted to buy a feature from me which I denied because I was understanding of his economical situation throughout the last 4 months and I wanted to help him by denying his offer. (09/04/2022)

2sRELVX.png

FEW DAYS LATER HE BUYS THE NEW IPHONE 14 PRO MAX. AFTER HAVING ME AS A SLAVE WORKING FOR FREE BECAUSE HE WAS BROKE ALL THE TIME DURING THE LAST 4 MONTHS.
p5VwNoj.png

xgqNbx7.png

FEW WEEKS LATER HE TRIES TO FORCE ME AGAIN INTO WORKING FOR FREE AFTER THE 5 MONTHS HE HAD ME HELPING HIM FOR FREE (UNDERPAID), BUT AT THIS TIME I ALREADY KNEW WHO HE WAS BECAUSE OF HIM GETTING THE LATEST IPHONE 14 PRO MAX.

VJcFTj0.png

Do not fall for him as I did for many months, he is now going around selling my work on his custom and shitty TibiaWR project, which I honestly do not care about as it is months old and has nasty bugs aside his horrible custom editions that made his server a failure, just like him in real life because of being such a narcissist manipulative **** who happens to have ZERO friends because he just uses and discards them as needed.

And as you can judge from the dates on the given screenshots, he's been "broke and unemployed" for almost 1 year (just like many years ago), it's bs, he's not broke, he's wealthy, he scams people online and has them do work for him for free and send him money out of his manipulation of "good guy" attitude. I really thought he was broke out of all the things he said for months but he has money to order an iPhone 14 Pro Max but not to pay me for my time.

"Sincerely, Justin" - do not fall for this guy's attitude.

You wouldn’t know my situation because you betrayed our friendship. I never scammed anyone. It’s a shame to see you spread lies. You were my friend. You violated our agreement and resold code I paid for. TVP systems and such exist because I paid you to make them for TibiaWR. I was your first big customer.

5E6F3CF6-E9C0-42C0-9C7A-3E32B6E3C0DD.jpeg

I was homeless until two days ago. Now I’m okay thanks to someone who bought the files and is happy with them. I’ve never scammed anyone or lied about anything.

You wouldn’t know my situation because you betrayed our friendship. I never scammed anyone. It’s a shame to see you spread lies. You were my friend. You violated our agreement and resold code I paid for.

View attachment 73280

I was homeless until two days ago. Now I’m okay thanks to someone who bought the files and is happy with them. I’ve never scammed anyone or lied about anything.

You did however just prove that he was telling the truth about the iPhone you bought.

You did however just prove that he was telling the truth about the iPhone you bought.

It was a free upgrade on payment plans. I didn’t buy anything. AT&T offered me $1000 trade in.

EA54DE6C-6011-4BCE-AF9C-F5385D27346A.png

You guys assume so much and know so little.

You wouldn’t know my situation because you betrayed our friendship. I never scammed anyone. It’s a shame to see you spread lies. You were my friend. You violated our agreement and resold code I paid for. TVP systems and such exist because I paid you to make them for TibiaWR. I was your first big customer.

View attachment 73280

And the drama of the guy that you have scammed on discord? You are banned on OTA now

And the drama of the guy that you have scammed on discord? You are banned on OTA now

Read the image I posted.

DFBAED91-018C-4489-BA55-93938D5C2B41.jpeg

No scam took place. He didn’t pay me. He lied and tried to clone repositories.

It was a free upgrade on payment plans. I didn’t buy anything. AT&T offered me $1000 trade in.

View attachment 73281

You guys assume so much and know so little.

My only concerns with this is that a trade in requires you to have an AT&T unlimited wireless plan.
Such plans goes for between $65 and $85 per month.

That is not a wireless plan you should be on if you're on limited or no income. 🫤

Additionally it requires you to sign up for a 36 month installment plan, and if you fail to pay for that, you will be debited the remaining sum of the cost of the phone. A installment plan you will most likely be forced to pay if you end up having to cancel your unlimited wireless plan. Which again, not the best idea to do when your income source is uncertain.

They're not just gonna give you a $800 - $1600 phone for free, you know.

My only concerns with this is that a trade in requires you to have an AT&T unlimited wireless plan.
Such plans goes for between $65 and $85 per month.

That is not a wireless plan you should be on if you're on limited or no income. 🫤

Additionally it requires you to sign up for a 36 month installment plan, and if you fail to pay for that, you will be debited the remaining sum of the cost of the phone. A installment plan you will most likely be forced to pay if you end up having to cancel your unlimited wireless plan. Which again, not the best idea to do when your income source is uncertain.

They're not just gonna give you a $800 - $1600 phone for free, you know.

You’re welcome to call AT&T and complain for giving me a free upgrade. I had a wireless plan obviously to be eligible.

Read the image I posted.

View attachment 73286

I have been following the thread since the drama last night and no one with brain cells it’s going to pay for a bugged server and even when you can’t grant a decent support.

99% of the freelancers on otland are working first and after they test and send the shit, they are paid, you want to be paid in full for something that assuming the drama, you have bugged and that you refused to offer support, even you don’t answer why you have been banned from OTA.

Please do something for the community and run away because you are part of the pile shit of why no one wants to get inside tibia, everyone here seen that you are a scammer and you aren’t changing that even if you are friend of part of the otland staff or whatever.

Begging for money or selling code you were never supposed to resell won't help you at all longterm in life or do you any good in this community.

For once in your life go do the right thing and get a JOB like the rest of the world. Even if it's a shitty job it's somewhere to start and much better than begging an open community for money. The fact that you had time to apply to jobs while you were on your unemployment benefits and you just choose to spend money you literally don't have on a failed OT project just proves you that you always like to take the easy way out. Seek professional help dude.

You are NOT a victim of anything. It's your own dumb decisions in life that got you here.

Stop finding excuses to everything and GET A JOB.

You’re welcome to call AT&T and complain for giving me a free upgrade. I had a wireless plan obviously to be eligible.

Correct. My point being, you need to be careful and read into the contract you signed when you received your "free upgrade", otherwise your economy situation might go from "I don't have money to pay rent" to "I don't have money to pay rent and now I'm on the hook for over a thousand dollars worth of luxury phone".

It's one thing to be homeless with no money, and an entirely different (infinitely worse) situation when being homeless with no money, a trashed credit score and collectors wanting your blood.

Correct. My point being, you need to be careful and read into the contract you signed when you received your "free upgrade", otherwise your economy situation might go from "I don't have money to pay rent" to "I don't have money to pay rent and now I'm on the hook for over a thousand dollars worth of luxury phone".

It's one thing to be homeless with no money, and an entirely different (infinitely worse) situation when being homeless with no money, a trashed credit score and collectors wanting your blood.

Yeah, you’re right. I appreciate the advice. I’ll be careful moving forward.

i still wonder how a full grown ass man that has car is not able to work two jobs in states while some of us live on 600 euro a mont. Sir you are embarasment to the male speciec, drop that man vagina, get to work. You could easly pull up 50k $ a year by doing handyman jobs + a part time construction work. Enlighten me, how tf are you poor if not by your own fault?

Read the image I posted.

View attachment 73286

No scam, Pierce Brosnan confirmed you're legit and got your back, nice. We all trust you know. Also nice that you confirmed you're selling your project which contains 99% of others' work you didn't paid for. 🤦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back