• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Assassinho, Busted for use Combo Bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about them? He clearly stated that who combobotted was the guys who bot sded during that time?

But continue your babbling, you obviously know how to embaress yourself. Coolboy/partyboy/youdrinkeveryhour/pvpmeister.. etc etc

to bad my babbling isn't babbling anymore just some facts and arguments to show ya "haters;)" why it is not a combo bot at allXD

Coolboy/partyboy/youdrinkeveryhour/pvpmeister..

ye your right about that thank you:$

Your only arguements that you are not botting are that its possible to make combo with 5 people in the same frame, and that 2 out of 7 people in your team aren't botting?

thanks for showing this only make me feel better lol... anyways people who wanna do combo's on tibia you better don't try!! because if you make a good combo you will be accused for combo leader;)

@realsoftot are you just mad on us we left your server and it is totally dead or something because how long ago was this and still care this much about it.

(L) thanks for the thread special made for me
oh and we love skype yes we do (no delay perfect combo's can be made)
oh wait if we really had a combo leader bot, then why we don't combo that good in every movie i make? it is just one frag lol so that is proof enough that we had just lucky and good counting... else we would combo every1 dead like that.
oh last thing to say: if you are so sure we bot why don't you ban us???? you accused me for this like a week ago? and i am still able to loggin:O? (thanks for advertising my video)

Listen kid, i am so tired of your bullshit, since when we played ryans ot you accused sammy's team for bottin also me also (past) .. when i found some friends at the OT i left sammys team and made a new one and u accused me for botting/healing/combo bot and many more... but look whos the botter now.. so c ya i always knew you were a moron that bots :p

@^ hiho another hater of me:D (i love these haters^^) i never accused death squad for bot or something if you got proof for it show it then my mouth is shut. MABY i did once because i was angry or so. but still proof first:(? and if you think this thread is proof for a combo leader bot then idk who the moron is:(?

BUMP

@RealSoft,

Nice catch. I'd like to know why every time I look at your signature, Badira has been restarted. Is it being crashed? or DDoS?

soon more combo's leader bots to come:D we are going roldera all come and play it go open today a 7.72 rl map:) (roldera.net) i will vid all our combo's ofcourse!! i will vid my own bot ^^ haha doesn't make sence to me vidding my own botXD but come and play and get combo'd!:)

@RealSoft,

Nice catch. I'd like to know why every time I look at your signature, Badira has been restarted. Is it being crashed? or DDoS?

nah, update was yesterday, badly the updated engine wasn't that stable as I thought, so I had to use the old engine..

after that I just had some config problems which is pretty hard to avoid at such big update, like everything in the game was updated yesterday.

@Up Assassin, you still visit this thread wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back