• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Assassinho, Busted for use Combo Bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, not "Banned" But quit or somthing because of GM+you crying.

Latey<cry, Warloria<cry, Oldschoolot<cry, Realsoft<ban?/cry, Toldera<banned?, I bet there's more but I can't really think of any at the moment.. First ones that popped into my head.

Ah well, not "Banned" But quit or somthing because of GM+you crying.

Latey<cry, Warloria<cry, Oldschoolot<cry, Realsoft<ban?/cry, Toldera<banned?, I bet there's more but I can't really think of any at the moment.. First ones that popped into my head.

ahha you want me to get gm of latey here and tell here that he never banned me ore something??
warloria: got banned just for items flooding haha such a big botter:p
oldschoolot: never played there.
realsoft: getting accused for a bot what is so obviously to see that it is not a bot since 2 of us isn't sding at the same time and under that picture realsoft got a picture how it should look like if you make a combo with VENT (you got delay so that make combo's fail) to bad we use SKYPE (no delay).
toldera: yes i don't denied that since we had fun with our bot because we just discovered a free bot XD

so now i explained again and as you can see your not right at all only about one server^^ keep it up man;)

now stop the discussion with me since you keep losing it + else realsoftot could better call it discussion thread between dude - assassinho but that is not where this thread going about. this thread going about a accuse where only the people who hate me post and say i bot but i got to much proof it is not.

You actually posted this here? Nobody gives a fuck.

The average reaction time is .25 seconds. Plus the accounted internet delay. Don't say skype because anything transmitted over the internet has a delay, even if it is minor. So I find it highly unlikely that all of you had the same reaction time after the countdown, not within the same frame. Especially when there are 5 people. That improves the odds. Just admit you bot :( its sad watching people deny things that are proven.

The average reaction time is .25 seconds. Plus the accounted internet delay. Don't say skype because anything transmitted over the internet has a delay, even if it is minor. So I find it highly unlikely that all of you had the same reaction time after the countdown, not within the same frame. Especially when there are 5 people. That improves the odds. Just admit you bot :( its sad watching people deny things that are proven.

so explain why eavoliz and maestro don't sd ^^? i know even on skype you got a small delay but still every team got his problems with counting and when to shoot sd. like should we shoot sd if the counter say 1 or after the 1 etc. so all by all it is just a bit of guessing when to sd too. and i guess we did a good job there^^ and if you watch the video. watch the combo on lets go that is a worse combo.

anyways keep posting your opinions about me ^^ i am enjoying it + i told ya guys what i want to say in all my reply's and i think i mate my statement and you guys mate yours with all the flaming;) gl with this greath thread about THE: last man rofl=.=

ahha you want me to get gm of latey here and tell here that he never banned me ore something??
warloria: got banned just for items flooding haha such a big botter:p
oldschoolot: never played there.
realsoft: getting accused for a bot what is so obviously to see that it is not a bot since 2 of us isn't sding at the same time and under that picture realsoft got a picture how it should look like if you make a combo with VENT (you got delay so that make combo's fail) to bad we use SKYPE (no delay).
toldera: yes i don't denied that since we had fun with our bot because we just discovered a free bot XD

so now i explained again and as you can see your not right at all only about one server^^ keep it up man;)

now stop the discussion with me since you keep losing it + else realsoftot could better call it discussion thread between dude - assassinho but that is not where this thread going about. this thread going about a accuse where only the people who hate me post and say i bot but i got to much proof it is not.

If you use your head and re-read what I said, I said "Oops not banned" Then I said "Cry" Which means you flame GM for no reason and quit, and even if u did come back sooner or later u wud of been banned anyway. Oldschool you cryed because you can't run fast/can't compare with other botters. :D

it's cute that Assassinho keep denie it, on PM to me..

it's really cute.. because suck a Combo on vent is ONLY possible on Localhost with 0 -ping and very good team that really count down together. but still that all shot away the sd at same frame, that's like one out of 50 combos...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

COMBO BOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

/fail.

Its not combo bot noob, face it. We are just pro (H)!

When will your server be back up?

I really want to try it soo bad it looks great.

I'm glad to see someone is hosting a 7.6 rl map instead of those dreaded 8.55 rl maps lol *They aint fun*-- Combo bot, dash, hotkeys? like c'mon haha.

Anyways hopefully it gets put back up because we need more old tibia rpg servers <_<

Lmao ive done thousands combos like that with vent. If you tried a combo bot you would know that they got a combo leader. And then there would be a sd that would come 0.5 sec before everyone else then the bot would react. :) I hate last man aswell but thats not combo bot :(

still.. I dunno if you had "poofs"... I dunno if anyone had...

I got the proofs and posted it..

and that you "know" isn't something you can prove :)

Anyhow.. still I posted it because I'm sick of Assassinho's bullshit and flaming to me in PM...

I have a cam where he say he use heal bot and he also let me test it

even danny who hates me alot too know this is not at all a combo bot and know our team don't these bots lol. the only bots i know is tibiafun (and before everyone start to scream i know about those bots) because i have used them too ^.^ me is so badddd boy. especially on toldera i was badddd. but to accuse someone for a combo bot hahaaha tell me where to get a thing like thatXD it is fun to see that the people who are hating me just posting here to get me down. like coolguy and dude and eppan you just hate me that is why you just say imediatly it is a combo bot:p (i can undestand it from you guys don't worry)

@ topic: why eavoliz and maestro don't sd at same frame??? did there bot failed there?? or is it just another proof of just an combo of people who count on skype

Another guy from your team, chinor, used aimbot on warloria but I gave him a warning instead of banning him. You said yourself that you used bot on warloria.

If you didn't realise this yet, you have zero credibility when it comes to things like this. The things you said it this thread looks exactly the same as what you said when you got banned for heal bot.

Last edited:
Funny thing is you know, Realsoft got the logs of 0.0 something combo, which is highly impossible. No matter if you're in real life, you cannot combo within these microseconds.

But Assashino, youre making a bigger joke out of you and your team than you were before, keep going with the denying, you obviously lack of vocabulary enough to make us all convinced..

@Hellrage; the funny thing is that Chinor himself once accused me of botting while he was using it himself. Also Xavier and several others, I already caught Xavier but coudln't bother on Chinor because he was too obvious :p

Lmao ive done thousands combos like that with vent. If you tried a combo bot you would know that they got a combo leader. And then there would be a sd that would come 0.5 sec before everyone else then the bot would react. :) I hate last man aswell but thats not combo bot :(

right.. a combo bot doesn't react 0.5 second later from leader, if it does your computer must be so freaking lazy that I wouldn't ever be able to be jealous that I don't have your computer..
Combo bot listening to damages from the leader, 0,001 second after it have "sense" the leader have made attack to someone, it will shoot away an attack.

from the moment you shoot away your rune, you have already attacked the target, at same moment you click on the target, he'll lose hp, and thereafter the effect of "spell" come afterwards..

thousands of times? a combo there everyone is shooting away a sd at same frame? when it's taped by something record 20 frames/second?
you mean you and your team can make a full combo with 0,05 second delay?

do not say everyone realsoft because you know eavoliz and maestro sd later but you don't talk about them because if you check them you know it is not at all a combo botXD but fun to see how you care about us that we left ya server and server = dead now;) anyways good luck with the projects you gonna do i bet they all fail. ciao

do not say everyone realsoft because you know eavoliz and maestro sd later but you don't talk about them because if you check them you know it is not at all a combo botXD but fun to see how you care about us that we left ya server and server = dead now;) anyways good luck with the projects you gonna do i bet they all fail. ciao

it's pretty funny that you think the server will be dead without you..

it's pretty funny that you think the server will be dead without you..

nah not because only me, me and our team that is why after we left the enemy had nobody to war anymore so they left aswell now only 5 no lifers still play i don't know whyXD

Who said anything about them? He clearly stated that who combobotted was the guys who bot sded during that time?

But continue your babbling, you obviously know how to embaress yourself. Coolboy/partyboy/youdrinkeveryhour/pvpmeister.. etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back