• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Assassinho, Busted for use Combo Bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Warning!! If you don't care overall of this thread then don't check it at all!! Click here instead

Heya, Assassinho was a really nice guy to me untill I busted him using a combo-bot.

now hes rude as hell and ofc he denied the combo-bot. still does..

Look at this video, on HD, and watch each frame when they kill the first guy. They all sd at Same Frame.
YouTube - tibia realsoftot vendetta

75211018.png

Look at when the sd hits.. 5 damages Stacked perfect on each other.
also, one of the guys there are using a mana fluid, at same time he use sd? impossible without bot.

80247885.png

This is often how a Vent-Combo looks like, could be more perfect BUT can never, ever possible make all Hp stacked together like they did.

Sorry Assassin, but I'm tried of you're rudeness and denieing you're doing right now, Grow some balls and take it like a man instead..

Ps, I don't care if you don't like me longer or will ever play my servers again, I want fair players and not some cheaters cry like hell if they get busted.

For other people, Comment =)

Last edited:
I care this much |--|

Seriously... lol who cares its not like Assassinho is a legend or something.. just a random guy >.<

Who cares about him anyway, we knew he was botting like a year ago. Then he tended to use a vita bot.

Who cares about him anyway, we knew he was botting like a year ago. Then he tended to use a vita bot.

still.. I dunno if you had "poofs"... I dunno if anyone had...

I got the proofs and posted it..

and that you "know" isn't something you can prove :)

Anyhow.. still I posted it because I'm sick of Assassinho's bullshit and flaming to me in PM...

No, its good that you posted this to be honest, he and his ugly team accused me atleast 50 times of botting, the hypocrisy of this is overrated...... but thanks again for posting now I atleast know what to do when he accuse me, I'll redirect him to this post :D

what a damn retard

thanks for showing this only make me feel better lol... anyways people who wanna do combo's on tibia you better don't try!! because if you make a good combo you will be accused for combo leader;)

@realsoftot are you just mad on us we left your server and it is totally dead or something because how long ago was this and still care this much about it.

(L) thanks for the thread special made for me
oh and we love skype yes we do (no delay perfect combo's can be made)
oh wait if we really had a combo leader bot, then why we don't combo that good in every movie i make? it is just one frag lol so that is proof enough that we had just lucky and good counting... else we would combo every1 dead like that.
oh last thing to say: if you are so sure we bot why don't you ban us???? you accused me for this like a week ago? and i am still able to loggin:O? (thanks for advertising my video)

Last edited:
Wow.. at least he is going down denying it when it is clearly combo bot.. and "nevalopo" STFU! we understand you don't like donations & don't care about anything so quit posting.

@ontopic
It's good to see you showing proof and banning him.
Good-luck~

Heya, Assassinho was a really nice guy to me untill I busted him using a combo-bot.

now hes rude as hell and ofc he denied the combo-bot. still does..

Ps, I don't care if you don't like me longer or will ever play my servers again, I want fair players and not some cheaters cry like hell if they get busted.

1. i was a nice guy to you because the server was just nice and stable then i make a video and show it to you and the first thing you accuse me for is botting=,= pfft ofcourse i get rude to you then.
2. and if i get so rude please cry to your mommy instead making this hopeless threads.
3.and i am not the one who is crying here? look you are making a hole topic about this lol?? if i did cry to you show it here pleasee.
4. and for what am i really busted ?? for making a good combo (lucky one ofcourse but still smooothhh).

Not really, you bot and he has proof. No one thinks your good, you accuse others of botting when you bot yourself. Damn botter.

Wow.. at least he is going down denying it when it is clearly combo bot.. and "nevalopo" STFU! we understand you don't like donations & don't care about anything so quit posting.

@ontopic
It's good to see you showing proof and banning him.
Good-luck~

Wow.. What jumped up and took a bite of your ass? Who are you?

And really.. Who cares if someone bots on a ot? i bot, you bot, talaturen bots, everyone does it >.<

Wow.. What jumped up and took a bite of your ass? Who are you?

And really.. Who cares if someone bots on a ot? i bot, you bot, talaturen bots, everyone does it >.<

Haha I don't deny botting though.

&

I'm just tired of going through thread's reading.
"Would be GREAT ot without dontations -.-"

Nothing personal :peace:

Not really, you bot and he has proof. No one thinks your good, you accuse others of botting when you bot yourself. Damn botter.

even danny who hates me alot too know this is not at all a combo bot and know our team don't these bots lol. the only bots i know is tibiafun (and before everyone start to scream i know about those bots) because i have used them too ^.^ me is so badddd boy. especially on toldera i was badddd. but to accuse someone for a combo bot hahaaha tell me where to get a thing like thatXD it is fun to see that the people who are hating me just posting here to get me down. like coolguy and dude and eppan you just hate me that is why you just say imediatly it is a combo bot:p (i can undestand it from you guys don't worry)

@ topic: why eavoliz and maestro don't sd at same frame??? did there bot failed there?? or is it just another proof of just an combo of people who count on skype

Last edited:
He has freakin' proof infront of you and your saying you don't bot.. No point of arguing, YOU BOT end of story. Your not pro and if I had a 7.6 ot I would ip ban you from it.

Wow, you must be really desperate if you are making a thread about this.
I call shit thread, which should be locked.

He has freakin' proof infront of you and your saying you don't bot.. No point of arguing, YOU BOT end of story. Your not pro and if I had a 7.6 ot I would ip ban you from it.

this look like a spam post why is it a freakin proof then? because we count on skype (no delay) we have some luck that 5 of us click sd on the same time and eavoliz and maestro are not even sding on same time. and like i care if he ip ban me on his fail server he just make this thread because that server of him is failing.

@^ just let the haters post here that i bot ^^ they just want to bring me down and i am enjoying in from my seat :p

Funny, every server that you support and flame others over, the GM bans you like most oldschool ots you played on.

Funny, every server that you support and flame others over, the GM bans you like most oldschool ots you played on.

so give me the names of the server where i got banned??
the only server i remember is toldera lolll? is that all... of the i don't know how many oldschool servs i played? if you have proof i am wrong now proof it..(probaly you can't) realsoft haven't even banned me yet on his server so i don't know why he accuse me for bot but not banning us. (he can ban me anyways since i am already quited for 2 weeks or so).
and dude keep posting those funny posts your just talking bullshit and you know that^^ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back