• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

At this very moment - Screenshot thread

lol fucking szalony stop talking shits in polak and stop sayin thinks of deszczu doesn't have micro cuz NO ONE CARES OF YOUR PROBLEMS YOU KURWA FUCKING POLAK FROM ORC FORTESS SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS MOUTH
KOPSAKOPSAKOPKSAOPKS
SCRENNSHOT THREAD NOT ORC LANGUAGE SO PLEASE KEEP CALM AND FUCK POLAKOS
I
HOPE
YOU
GET
XMAS GIFT

@Magikern Tim

U2 NAB

LIpViSJ.png

@navjot1 @Dyabl0 @Hani

old times never back my niggas

Dawajcie paymenty na guardi bo Kolczyk biedny /anyone want give me free cash on guardia? :(
t3An_waW.jpg

Last edited:
Hej shiro, in a month im starting to play on efidia asweel, got 88 RP there , would be great if you give me u'r name :')

9jURGqV.jpg

Looks like this guy is sad because his 300 sorcerer is dying everyday. What is he supposed to do? Of course kill 30 levels lower character on 1-ue.
Congratulations! :-D

And yes, I am mad. I just wanted to buy blessings because I died before and now dis shiet.... -.-

Efidia dominado <3

PS. Gonna visit this guy soon with someone :-3

Hahaha that "Twist Off Fate" made all svargrond arenas at lvl 59-60 two days or three ago xD
9jURGqV.jpg

Looks like this guy is sad because his 300 sorcerer is dying everyday. What is he supposed to do? Of course kill 30 levels lower character on 1-ue.
Congratulations! :-D

And yes, I am mad. I just wanted to buy blessings because I died before and now dis shiet.... -.-

Efidia dominado <3

PS. Gonna visit this guy soon with someone :-3

Back