• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

At this very moment - Screenshot thread

Bought Demonwing Axe for 1,9kk on market because some idi*t forgot to add one more ''9'' to make it 19kk ;D
2lawr5.png

Last edited:
Bought Demonwing Axe for 1,9kk on market because some idi*t forgot to add one more ''9'' to make it 19kk ;D
2lawr5.png

If Im correct that window shows us "Buy offers" what means that someone wanted to buy a demonwing axe for 1,99 kk. So... FAIL? (Correct me if Im wrong)

If Im correct that window shows us "Buy offers" what means that someone wanted to buy a demonwing axe for 1,99 kk. So... FAIL? (Correct me if Im wrong)

I think it depends if he's on current offers or offer history, if its offer history then he did buy it for 1.9 lol

It also says at the end of the buy offer , offer expires 2013 so I think that might be current buy offer lol not sure

You're wrong. This window shows what items you bought, no what someone want to buy.

You're wrong. This window shows what items you bought, no what someone want to buy.
It shows both, items you wanted to buy (buying offers you made) & items you bought, for example, I wanted to buy the devileye for 25kk but i haven't actually bought one (nobody sold it to me so i cancelled the offer) and its there in my offer history.... and about the demonwing axe, I went to depot to see on market if anyone bought my demonwing axe which was on sell, I noticed that my demonwing axe was no longer the "best offer" and the best selling offer was for 1,9kk (I guess the guy who made that offer added one "9" less and as a result instead of 19kk he made a 1,9kk selling offer) so i quickly bought it... believe it or not i bought it for 1,9kk :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think it depends if he's on current offers or offer history, if its offer history then he did buy it for 1.9 lol

It also says at the end of the buy offer , offer expires 2013 so I think that might be current buy offer lol not sure
Its the offer history.

Last edited:
Back