• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Athen's Tibia Client (0.0.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athen is known to hex edit clients so it sends your acc/pass to his computer. Just open it up with a hex editor and look. Athen was banned on tibiafans.com for doing this. Athen is a known scammer too...

That can only be done by changing the IP placed in the client to make it send to his computer. In which case, you just use the IP changer to connect to the "proper" server. If the IP changer throws an error, you know something's not ok.

The other possibility is that a trojan is attached to the exe. Which is not easily doable by simple hex editing. I can't know the entire story, and I'm not defending anyone since I have no proofs pro or contra. But simple hex editing can't achieve what you said. Some disassembly required, automatized or not automatized.

Athen is known to hex edit clients so it sends your acc/pass to his computer. Just open it up with a hex editor and look. Athen was banned on tibiafans.com for doing this. Athen is a known scammer too...

:O!!
I'll have to keep an eye on him on ******.

you tried it? Mind if I ask on real tibia or ot?

Does it connect to CipSoft's servers?

If you give me some details, that would be great, and If you'd like to be a beta tester maybe you can and you can get pre-releases ;)

Sorry but i agree with him, i also think its HEX edited thats the most common way to Make the client connect to another server

It is a hack its been proven on Tibiafans. Don't use this. My tibia and msn was hacked by this :(..... Just don't use it.

@up: Yeh but not everyone knows what his edited tibia.pic looks like :p

this is so fucking old.. delete/close plx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back