• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Athen's Tibia Client (0.0.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Good day,

Earlier today I decided since I have quite a bit of extra spare time, I decided to develop a client with a few cheats enabled and things that may be useful to players. This client so far is just the regular client with certain aspects implanted that will make the journey easier for you.

A few things I plan/have added:
  • Light hack
  • Multi Client
  • Custom .pic(s)
  • All maps

And more features as I come up with them.

At the moment, the client is currently at 0.0.1, meaning only MC and Light hack have been entered to the client. It should connect to the tibia game worlds, I've tried it but I need some more testers, so if you could please download it and start using this client.

So far it has Light hack + MC enabled.

Don't trust? Scan it guys! It's clean.

How to setup?

So far it's just the .exe, put that in your TIBIA DIRECTORY (C:/Program Files/Tibia) and replace the old one. Then you should be able to use it.

Download:
Code:
[URL="http://otland.net"]H!h0[/URL]

Yours,
Athen

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but eventually I'm going to be adding more custom stuff, if people download and are interested :p

you tried it? Mind if I ask on real tibia or ot?

Does it connect to CipSoft's servers?

If you give me some details, that would be great, and If you'd like to be a beta tester maybe you can and you can get pre-releases ;)

Well, i moved the thread to OtServ tools because it can't stay in Tibia chat. (I know this forums doesn't fit with this 100%)

Simple hex edited client, may I ask how you plan on making other tools for it?

First off I'm just going to be adding SPR's and possible several .pic's then I may find other ways to add other cheats. Some of my friends are good programmer's, I can ask them.

Though, I do need beta testers if anyone would like to download and use it, making sure functions work. ;)

screen shot please.
im not going to download before i see a screen.

What do you mean? Screenshots of what? ATM It's only a modified client with MC + Light hack, but when I enable the custom .pic and stuff it'll be a screenshot there ;)

I don't really need testers, but just people to use it to make sure things are working properly. I don't have too much time to play real tibia or ot atm.

Cato, did you try it?

Aww, Everything works fine for me, It pwnz! :D

Thanks for trying guys. If you could continue using it to make sure all functions are working that'd be perfect!

I'm going to work on some other features also.

Haha, you understand that you can really put a almost undetectable Keylogger by simple Hex editing? ;*

...Please first learn how to post a topic with the correct information... You don't even say what your edited client protocol version is... Perhaps it could be 7.1,7.5 or 8.0. Please Assure the audience with more information next time.

Athen ... erm ... what's the big fuss? Nothing personal, really, but there are tutorials out there on how to do it, so what's the reason you named it "Athen's"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back