• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Atlans Ots - looking for mapper and graphic maker!

legolas23

Reaction score
Hello
We are looking for:

*Mapper - that must be active and skilled. Also you have to be english-speaking person.In case of scam we won't give you the whole map. You will just make quests or something else that we will make scripts to and paste somewhere on main map.
*Graphic maker - you must be responsible and skilled person. Also you must speak English well. Your main jobs would be making new items ,graphics to client and graphics to website.

IMPORTANT!
If you work well and the project will earn some extra money we will probably give you some for your work. Right now we can only reward you just by special and unique prizes or addon items that are very hard to get on our server.

If you are interested PM me for more info!

Kind regards
Legolas23;)

Sorry The server stink's also the PVM sucks.. Runes do too much dmg.. monsters doesnt dmg me much..
Also its like 99,9% Evolutions map nothing changed lol..

Last edited:
You are 99,9% noob because you doesn't even explored 1% of map -.- I told you that main city is evo remake. I ll be you fifn't find the boat to other cities -.-

Port hope (not original) Edena Catebria Atlans Smyrnis and 3 unnamed (small ones)

The other cities are?

I went into the warlocks and checkd everything just the ferumbras is removed.. everything same if you go beginning of the spawn upstairs are the DL's.. ..
was going around the city south of it drag's
what more shall i say
99% evolution map also all the tp's leed into EVO spawns so please dont talk bull..:thumbup:

Lol we will put beta online again at 20-21 come in and i will show you that is not 99% evo -.- . You have just visited exps that are left from it. You have to explore grounds near main city.

All tps lead to evo? auheuaheuaheuae
You don't even explore the map for 5 mins...

Back