• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Attack speed

Lua:
<vocation id="15" name="Paladin of Hell" description="a paladin of hell" needpremium="1" gaincap="10" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.4" attackspeed="400" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="11" lessloss="0">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="3.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="3.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill fist="1.2" club="1.2" sword="1.2" axe="1.2" distance="1.1" shielding="1.1" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
	</vocation>

attackspeed="400" means 400 milliseconds will pass before next attack is excecuted.
setting attackspeed="500" would mean 2 attacks per second.
Setting attackspeed="100" would mean 10 attacks per second (very fast)

Hope I helped:)

Last edited:
Lua:
<vocation id="15" name="Paladin of Hell" description="a paladin of hell" needpremium="1" gaincap="10" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.4" attackspeed="400" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="11" lessloss="0">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="3.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="3.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill fist="1.2" club="1.2" sword="1.2" axe="1.2" distance="1.1" shielding="1.1" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
	</vocation>

attackspeed="400" means 400 milliseconds will pass before next attack is excecuted.
setting attackspeed="500" would mean 2 attacks per second.
Setting attackspeed="100" would mean 10 attacks per second (very fast)

Hope I helped:)

body i have attackspeed="1" right now, and its the most fast attack speed, but i was wondering if i could make it even faster on some weapons, is it possible?

Lua:
<item id="7383" article="a" name="relic sword">
		<attribute key="weight" value="4800" />
		<attribute key="defense" value="24" />
		<attribute key="attack" value="42" />
		<attribute key="weaponType" value="sword" />
		<attribute key="extradef" value="1" />
		<attribute key="attackspeed" value="100" />
	</item>

hope I helped :)

guys i dont think u anderstand what the diffrence between 1 and 100, i'm not a scripter but i already know that 1 is fastest and 100 is slowest, and btw i have tried that,
<attribute key="attackspeed" value="1" />
is the fastest it can be right now or else, maybe someone knows another way to make it faster

how do you expect to shoot faster then 1 millisecond? that's 1000 times per second. Do you have elfbot? If so, use auto 1 attack target. Try running around and attacking, it's fast af. Tibia clients don't register under 500 milliseconds or something, unless you're running. It's part of the client. Technically you could probably do 0.5 and attack 2x as fast, but that's pointless.

If you are going to have that fast attckspeed you need to have fast healing to if not you wont get any players...

I know this is an old topic, but.

If I'm not mistaken, the client has a minimum attack speed limit.
I think it only goes as slow as 500.

If you're looking for anything faster, you'll have to use the OTClient.

This is a internet limitation, not from Tibia.
If you try to make 10 actions in the same time for example, there will be some packet loss.

What trickery is this?

@G4BB3R
What game do you play that you have to click every time you want to attack?
You just target a monster once and every attack will be executed by server..

@topic
I already answered your other thread..
http://otland.net/f16/fast-attack-speed-166938/
Check my post.
You have to change the time the server executes onThink in order to increase the attack speed as attackspeed="1" is not 1000 attack per second.

@Summ I don't said attacking many times, but doing diferent actions.

Try to eat food, walk, cast spell and turn left. (By hand or by bot)
Depends the connection, it will execute only the first(and/or)second action.
If you have a low ping (or at localhost), the client will do everything x)

@Summ I don't said attacking many times, but doing diferent actions.

Try to eat food, walk, cast spell and turn left. (By hand or by bot)
Depends the connection, it will execute only the first(and/or)second action.
If you have a low ping (or at localhost), the client will do everything x)
Even if that is true that does not contribute to the problem in any way, does it?

Back