• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

attempt to compare number with string

diegozenho

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I can not speak English, so I will use the google translator, I have a boring problem, I will try to explain, almost all my scripts are randomly bugging the value of storage, example task, out of nowhere a random player bugs the value of storage of him, I'll look in the database, and turned string, "# @ ¨% $!" Until then I thought it was the task scripts, but I realized that several scripts happen that, spells too, those that use storage, "example reflect, value 0 off, 1 on, I'll see in dabase turned string too, so randomly 10 scripts my, in random players turn string and bug, someone has gone through this, could this be database, or source? or even a function, in libs? I'm using a gambiarra

Code:
local function filtrateString (str)
if type (str) ~ = "string" then
return false
end

You can disguise a bit, like when buga he already makes it back to normal, but there are some scripts that complicate using it, example task, the guy killed 400 monsters, back to 0, but better than bugar all, Thanks and Success!

Solution
kHcSFZd.png

Hello, I can not speak English, so I will use the google translator, after this modification, I ended up closing the server and opened it now again, and I went to see that this modification, the same error happens, but now, instead of transforming into "!@#$%¨&*" he transform into "0" everything that bug it turns into "0" and can give an even more complicated error, because if you bug two scripts and turn two storages into "0" it doesn't accept the same player having two storages with the number "0" I say storage not the value, but the value also bugs to "0" and when that happens and the server saves it bugs the storages of all players that have two "0" storages, will you know another way to fix this?

Back