• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign AtyllACC for Avesta 7.6

atyll

Reaction score
Hello Guys

Recently I started designing my own Account Maker for Real Map 7.6 served based on Avesta.

Would really appreciate your opinions, especially the bad ones, to help me improve the layout and overall HCI.

"Danuria - 7.6 Real Map Tibia Server"

Last edited:
Its bullshit,go learn some designing shit,fucking ugly piece of shit!Nearly vomited when I looked at it!

Just kiddin ;)
Looks pretty cool,however i'd change the red navigation bar to some differnet color,good luck with it bro

the menu bar is cool with the dropdown and jquey but however you have to fix the size of it.

the school comp cant show the hole page and its like 1200~px width

overall the website looks grat but I just have to say that the header looks really bad. It doesnt fit in on the website at all.

Yeah, I just need to play with the code for logo to fit on all screen resolutions. And yes, the colour of the menu I will definately change, not sure which colour tho.

the designs for the menu has to find the olden tibia, if u know what i mean, the borders and deep colors

kyohw23.jpg

Yeah I know, I couldn't find the exact same font used on Tibia.com website, I might just edit the other two panels on the right and set the same font.

Changed to logo in the header yet? I mean I dont think it fits in very well atleast. :p

Back