• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.4] TIBIANTIC START [10.02.2024]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiantic.com/
Server Address
tibiantic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

slaymymind

Reaction score
tibiantic3.png

First of all, hello dear tibians, friends and OtLand Community! I would like to thank everyone and the otland community who supported me in opening this server, which has been my dream for many years. I started this process in 2019. By purchasing the original nostalrius files from @ezz. Afterwards, I worked on the map for 5-6 months and took a break from the project. Many game bugs have been fixed for the last 7 months as of now. My programmer friend @dakosiu and @marsupilami who helped me with web design during this process. I would also like to thank @gesiorpl for answering my questions without getting bored. Of course, during this process, there were situations where I had to deal with everything from the client to the map and game dynamics to the game content on my own. I tried to create a community with my own efforts and low budget. And I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all my friends in the discord team who supported me in this regard. In my opinion, Tibiantic is not an ordinary 7.4 server, but a process that aims to be the best 7.4 server as possible. I will not make any changes to the game content. I promise to work and improve the system to achieve the most realistic 7.4 feel possible.​

Experience rate: 1x
Skills: 1x
Magic rate: 1x
Lootrate: 1x
Hp/Mana Regen: 1x (7.4)
Rune Charges: 1x

Official Site : www.tibiantic.com

Discord Server: Tibiantic Discord

ACCOUNT CREATION IS OPEN

Create Your Account!

can u use mc?, how stricted this server would be agaisnt cheater?, how many clients can i open per IP?

I haven't played a 7.4 1x with Classic Client in a while. Finally...

Thanks for everyone who supported us in this journey. Will be fair server!

MC is allowed except rune farming or huge amounts. 2-3 char is okay for server , there is no idea to put force on players maker chars. We know in some servers its called supposedly completely prohibited but people is still using MC's somehow. For example Virtual pc's, secondary Laptops with ip changer. I dont want this happen in our server. Rights should be equal for everyone. Technically, providing a fair order is achieved through limitations, not prohibitions. We believe this. Kind Regards.

MC is allowed except rune farming or huge amounts. 2-3 char is okay for server , there is no idea to put force on players maker chars. We know in some servers its called supposedly completely prohibited but people is still using MC's somehow. For example Virtual pc's, secondary Laptops with ip changer. I dont want this happen in our server. Rights should be equal for everyone. Technically, providing a fair order is achieved through limitations, not prohibitions. We believe this. Kind Regards.

Ok so for me its a no. If mc is allowed then u allow for fcked up economy. It wont work on 1x. If u consider allowing any kind of mc abuse, server will get abused alot because cheaters will outplay you in ther "mass" ;) 1x "serious" server with mc XD The irony.

Haha nice, then this is a war server i can make easy 10 bps of gfbs like this per day, if u allow mc then u should allow afk trainer for knights, with 3 mages i can easily outfarm the game, see you all in game this is a war server like nostalrious or realesta

Ok so for me its a no. If mc is allowed then u allow for fcked up economy. It wont work on 1x. If u consider allowing any kind of mc abuse, server will get abused alot because cheaters will outplay you in ther "mass" ;) 1x "serious" server with mc XD The irony.
ok economy i can sit on laptop and pc everyday like people do on tibiantis so what is the point? I have played on multiple servers with laptop + pc never banned and admin never even come and check so how do you propose to fix this? "serious" issue?

ok economy i can sit on laptop and pc everyday like people do on tibiantis so what is the point? I have played on multiple servers with laptop + pc never banned and admin never even come and check so how do you propose to fix this? "serious" issue?
Tibiantis did solve this, but im ok with it, if mcs allowed then i can hire venezuelans to farm me gfbs, imagine 3 venezuelans with 3 mages each, thats why it is a "issue" with normal players, for me its good cuz i can hire ppl to farm my runes and it will be legal and fast

Tibiantis did solve this, but im ok with it, if mcs allowed then i can hire venezuelans to farm me gfbs, imagine 3 venezuelans with 3 mages each, thats why it is a "issue" with normal players, for me its good cuz i can hire ppl to farm my runes and it will be legal and fast
yeah multiple people from my team use like 5+ computers on tibiantis and never caught. He would have to ban people for trading on facebook and other marketplaces for real money backpacks. gg

anyways its okay for tibiantis store website to run selling money but MC is bad for economy.

Last edited:
Rather than someone doing mc secretly. I find it more correct to allow permission within a certain limit. Of course, your opinion may be different. I respect. If you want, let's remove certain quest items in the name of protecting the economy. Let's make it harder. Then let's sell more premium scrolls because of people need more money to obtain everyday items in game and name it that we protect the economy? This is exactly a capitalist policy and we are against it. It would be complete nonsense, we see examples of it. We think differently. Our goal here is to create a community. Enjoying the effort given. We either succeed or fail. But we are trying and we will not give up.

Rather than someone doing mc secretly. I find it more correct to allow permission within a certain limit. Of course, your opinion may be different. I respect. If you want, let's remove certain quest items in the name of protecting the economy. Let's make it harder. Then let's sell more premium scrolls because of people need more money to obtain everyday items in game and name it that we protect the economy? This is exactly a capitalist policy and we are against it. It would be complete nonsense, we see examples of it. We think differently. Our goal here is to create a community. Enjoying the effort given. We either succeed or fail. But we are trying and we will not give up.
Name one "serious" Open Tibia 7.4 1x server in history that lasted longer than few months with allowed mc.
ONE. :D

Why should we be hypocrites? While some people can mc, why should this be prohibited for others? I cannot deceive myself. There is no guarantee that we will be successful. But it's worth a try. There is a lot of effort and hours spent. Thank you for your ideas.

Why should we be hypocrites? While some people can mc, why should this be prohibited for others? I cannot deceive myself. There is no guarantee that we will be successful. But it's worth a try. There is a lot of effort and hours spent. Thank you for your ideas.
Dude, there is absolutly zero logic in your reasoning.. XD What the fk?
So if some ppl steal irl we shoudl allow everyone to steal irl etc?

You've been taking a one-sided stance since the beginning of the conversation. People may think differently than you I expect you to respect their thoughts instead of considering them as zero logic. This is my idea. That is your idea. While many people wished us success, I could not understand your attitude. Still, I respect your thoughts. I am open to criticism, but there should be a limit. From my point of view, MC'ing is not a crime if it's not abused like rune farming. There is nothing here that can be compared to theft in real life. Thanks sincerely.

I guess I can explain it to you. The real story behind this OT is that they had been banned from one of those "some servers" for - guess what - multi-clienting.

They then tried to get away with it by: denying, complaining, accusing us of corruption, asking for temporary bans instead, threatening, and even a bribe attempt (I may be wrong in the exact order though). Eventually, when it all did nothing, they announced in our discord that they would start a "competitive" OT. With no "unfair bans", but with a coincidental name.

So, they are now trying to defame those "some servers where it's supposedly completely prohibited" by implying how easily people get away with breaking the rules there anyway. But somehow they won't tell you what a great counter-example they actually made themselves. All the messages are still there in our public discord, though. 🤷‍♂️

yeah multiple people from my team use like 5+ computers on tibiantis and never caught.
Sure, it's totally not like you're saying this because you are just another guy banned from that server. Right, mr. wysilek aka @Competitibia @Idletibia and whatever other otland names you use? 🤡

Last edited: