• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auhau

Many things got better but some things got fucking bad.. like vials should go away after you use ur mana pots, the exhaust.. i like'd it better before

Many things got better but some things got fucking bad.. like vials should go away after you use ur mana pots, the exhaust.. i like'd it better before

instead of throwing out empty bps u can throw out bps with vials..
but i guess u mean its fuckd up because u use keyrings? xD
but solution for keyring vial thingy is that u sell the vials or get a lottery ticket xD

Vials nothing big to complain about why even care if its flasks:confused:

But the exhaust is to big and u cant drink and heal same time also fix so u can sell g legs etc :( awwwwww

If we were to lower the exhaust time, the balance would be wrong.
The potion thing will of course be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting Stolle.

Except the Djinn quest thing and the vials and the fact taht we cant buy our runes and potions with a command...Yes, indeed :)

If someone has problems detecting sarcasm, don't bother reading.

Ye, it's awfully bad that we can now use our mouse only to do the shopping, almost mouse only, since you do have to say hi, trade...

Back