• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aurelion Scammed Me | 200 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dip Set

Solutions
Reaction score
In my experience with Aurelion, he delivered the work that was paid for. Recently he has had covid and rl issues which has delayed work. I made one job with him recently for website fixes but after a few days he apologized and said he would begin work the next day. By that point I already finished the job myself and let him keep the money.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Im/we getting of topic, last post:
Get back to me when you have done 1/3 of the stuff he did for this community. Do you have any idea what a game changer it is for people to actually have access to a client like otvc8 even without the src's.
Yep, we are getting off-topic, but I just want you to see the last words from me. You and people with your mindset are the reason people contribute less and less to this community. Sad to see that you don't value my contributions at all, but it is what it is. Every contribution count and to all you that see this message, don't be afraid to contribute, because you think you aren't good enough. Everyone learn and gets better.

Michael 4463

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
didn't bother reading this whole thread and don't know anything about the actual situation, but i'll summarise my personal experience working with him over the past ~2 years
  • approximately $1000 USD paid to aurelion / his team to pay for various works they have done for me and/or the teams I've worked with
  • i've generally been pretty happy with the service & support received

Dip Set

Solutions
Reaction score
I share the same words as the dip set, so far he has delivered all the work that was requested.
Just to clarify, he did not finish the work by far. I paid him $200 to finish the job, but then he got COVID, and by the time he was ready to work, I did the job myself. I felt bad for him so I let him keep the $200. My only point was that if this was a recent issue, it’s likely due to his COVID (he got COVID 1 month ago, still dealing with the symptoms).

Status
Not open for further replies.