• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aurelion Scammed Me | 200 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't bother reading this whole thread and don't know anything about the actual situation, but i'll summarise my personal experience working with him over the past ~2 years
  • approximately $1000 USD paid to aurelion / his team to pay for various works they have done for me and/or the teams I've worked with
  • i've generally been pretty happy with the service & support received

I share the same words as the dip set, so far he has delivered all the work that was requested.
Just to clarify, he did not finish the work by far. I paid him $200 to finish the job, but then he got COVID, and by the time he was ready to work, I did the job myself. I felt bad for him so I let him keep the $200. My only point was that if this was a recent issue, it’s likely due to his COVID (he got COVID 1 month ago, still dealing with the symptoms).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back