• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aurelion Scammed Me | 200 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNux

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm here to put awareness for everyone that is going or already has done deals with @Aurelion.

I ordered a website design integrated into WordPress, this design was supposed to be used as a website for me to sell the bot that I created for another game, Tribalwars.

In the beginning, it was easy to speak with him, the design cost 200 euro, I then sent him the money and he gave me an estimation of 4 days to complete the prototype. I was happy and was seeing forward to having a great website where I could sell my bot.

Days went by, weeks and months without any prototype, I was calm the way I spoke to him but he always blamed it on his internet connection which I find odd, I can accept that people might have internet issues for 2 - 4 weeks but not 8 - 16 weeks. What annoyed me is that even though he gets the internet back, he never informs me, I have to type to him for him to answer me, it shouldn't be this way. If I'm the customer, I should be able to get information regarding the product I purchased, that's fair in my head.

I typed to him today after it had gone 12 weeks and found out he blocked me.

For those who wonder why I haven't done a refund, that is because he asked me to send money as a gift, and if anyone there knows how I can refund a gift I'd appreciate help. I also sent him money first because he has done many services and he seemed trustworthy. Anyway, I learned that even the most trustworthy person can scam you.

If anyone wants to see the entire conversation,

I wouldn't call him trustworthy, he has shady past with few users I know. If you send money from paypal balance I don't think there is a way to refund it, but it if you paid thru credit card or bank balance, then you can reverse it with your bank probably.

Hello!

I'm here to put awareness for everyone that is going or already has done deals with @Aurelion.

I ordered a website design integrated into WordPress, this design was supposed to be used as a website for me to sell the bot that I created for another game, Tribalwars.

In the beginning, it was easy to speak with him, the design cost 200 euro, I then sent him the money and he gave me an estimation of 4 days to complete the prototype. I was happy and was seeing forward to having a great website where I could sell my bot.

Days went by, weeks and months without any prototype, I was calm the way I spoke to him but he always blamed it on his internet connection which I find odd, I can accept that people might have internet issues for 2 - 4 weeks but not 8 - 16 weeks. What annoyed me is that even though he gets the internet back, he never informs me, I have to type to him for him to answer me, it shouldn't be this way. If I'm the customer, I should be able to get information regarding the product I purchased, that's fair in my head.

I typed to him today after it had gone 12 weeks and found out he blocked me.

For those who wonder why I haven't done a refund, that is because he asked me to send money as a gift, and if anyone there knows how I can refund a gift I'd appreciate help. I also sent him money first because he has done many services and he seemed trustworthy. Anyway, I learned that even the most trustworthy person can scam you.

If anyone wants to see the entire conversation,
Send everything to paypal images and whatever you think you have the reason try to spoke with them, do it on the computer there you will find more ways to make a refund. Thats bad since he was until today a good person to work :/ added to the blacklist.

Unlucky seemed like a nice guy, i was following his work on discord but after this move this dudes career is ruined

I've actually heard from people that with enough evidence to prove they handed those infos over to paypal and they sued the scaamers :p

I wouldn't call him trustworthy, he has shady past with few users I know. If you send money from paypal balance I don't think there is a way to refund it, but it if you paid thru credit card or bank balance, then you can reverse it with your bank probably.
Which users more than the one mentioned here and maybe @Geekbuddys that messaged me this week? I'm working on their refunds, but i haven't been shady and everyone knows my actual situation.

He scammed @xKrazyx for X amount of $, same he scammed me for lower price.
I'm part of the team that was scammed by xKrazyx and not just me but someone else that isn't active on otland at all, we discussed with him our payment that never was done by xKrazyx and we managed to complete the full job (despite that the guy said that we didn't anything for him), imagine working 40-60 hours for being scammed by him.

We discussed even releasing the server files but for respect to the original job and players we denied doing it and up to this point, we never have been contacted by krazy or anything at all.

Is not fair at all that also you @Budex, that scammed a lot of people including my friend Bury92 (i know that you heard about him, you stole him a few euros to do advertisement and then you blocked him), are even allowed to post.

Hello nux, im sorry for all of the situation, but i haven't blocked you, just im not anymore mod of otcv8 (i personally went out of it, personal reasons related of how the things are being done there) and im out of their servers since a month or so (maybe the reason of why you aren't able to message me out). I will be contacting you soon (or you can just add me) for a refund because my intention was never scamming you.

Is known for everyone at this moment that i got covid19 (and im even writting/working remotely right now from a hospital) and isn't my first but the third week that I'm on this, so i have been abscent of the scene working for few special people (@nugo @Krysin @Niloahs @Unline World ). soon as i got your money back i will dm them back.

To make this clear, krazy thieved me and my ex-team for more than 500$ (arging that we dealt a full client+server when it never was like that, i still got the proof and even both versions of the waropolis server that he sent me to built), aside that i completed your service and i always was helping your doubts this past week, unfortunately i wasn't a scammer for you when you asked me a spoof system for your server:

View attachment 58009

You are likely the worst one on this list, you literally did another user and you're selling my otcv8 client to the rest of the people, low and dick move, aside being shady with everyone. I know also that @AzlanK is your actual gateway for that.
My other account is @Classicot and i dont sell your client since i never had it before and thanks to Snowsz for the otclientv8 that he did sell me for 60€ and I didn’t deal with you because you was charging 170€ for the client mmm no thanks bye 🙂 nobody can’t talk bullshit about me here thanks for show your real face 💩💩

My other account is @Classicot and i dont sell your client since i never had it before and thanks to Snowsz for the otclientv8 that he did sell me for 60€ and I didn’t deal with you because you was charging 170€ for the client mmm no thanks bye 🙂 nobody can’t talk bullshit about me here thanks for show your real face 💩💩
Lot of clients to not say a lot, including a guy called Stenkoll are part of the proof that you were selling my client, you know that i was about to die a couple times due to covid before and even with this you dared to create another user to sell my assets and my work here. It's way easier to hate someone and spread bullshit than admitting your own mistakes.

1619366057316.png
@mods, im not selling anything, just making clear this.

And yes, you have my client
1619366326422.png
And no, i don't need to open a campaign for that, i've stated a lot of times that im trying to work just to stay afloat on my actual situation.

Lot of clients to not say a lot, including a guy called Stenkoll are part of the proof that you were selling my client, you know that i was about to die a couple times due to covid before and even with this you dared to create another user to sell my assets and my work here.

View attachment 58013
@mods, im not selling anything, just making clear this.
And no, i don't need to open a campaign for that, i've stated a lot of times that im trying to work just to stay afloat on my actual situation.
So you literally said you are the only one who copied mastercores otc layout? Lol 😂 man dont tag me anymore Snowsz i don’t remember your name here but thanks again for the client you made for me 😎

Attachments

• 352D41ED-C83D-4F0C-BDF7-B52A0EC5EA93.png
    352D41ED-C83D-4F0C-BDF7-B52A0EC5EA93.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 37 · VirusTotal
So you literally said you are the only one who copied mastercores otc layout? Lol 😂 man dont tag me anymore Snowsz i don’t remember your name here but thanks again for the client you made for me 😎
Then you aren't just selling my work but also Snowsz work?

Hello nux, im sorry for all of the situation, but i haven't blocked you, just im not anymore mod of otcv8 (i personally went out of it, personal reasons related of how the things are being done there) and im out of their servers since a month or so (maybe the reason of why you aren't able to message me out). I will be contacting you soon (or you can just add me) for a refund because my intention was never scamming you.

Is known for everyone at this moment that i got covid19 (and im even writting/working remotely right now from a hospital) and isn't my first but the third week that I'm on this, so i have been abscent of the scene working for few special people (@nugo @Krysin @Niloahs @Unline World ). soon as i got your money back i will dm them back.

To make this clear, krazy thieved me and my ex-team for more than 500$ (arging that we dealt a full client+server when it never was like that, i still got the proof and even both versions of the waropolis server that he sent me to built), aside that i completed your service and i always was helping your doubts this past week, unfortunately i wasn't a scammer for you when you asked me a spoof system for your server:

View attachment 58009

You are likely the worst one on this list, you literally did another user and you're selling my otcv8 client to the rest of the people, low and dick move, aside being shady with everyone. I know also that @AzlanK is your actual gateway for that.
Why don't you post whole screenshot where you told me to pay you 600$ for spoof system where u can't be caught by anyone ?

its funny how the moderators on Otland just watch the thread but if it was someone else they ban him instantly

Aurelion is a known scammer​

ps do not trust people over internet/otland even the moderators have been scamming.
Post automatically merged:

iNux send me a message i will do this for free​

its funny how the moderators on Otland just watch the thread but if it was someone else they ban him instantly

Aurelion is a known scammer​

ps do not trust people over internet/otland even the moderators have been scamming.
Post automatically merged:

iNux send me a message i will do this for free​

?????

dont know what you guys think.. but Aurelion make everything i asked.. most of the times he make it in time.. sometimes not but i understand that im not the only one who asking.. or im not the only one he need work for.. he have his owne server. so need to be patience... he allways make a great work in less time i ever had.. this guy is 100% trustfull. i trust him for sure!.

Honestly I think this is getting really out of hand, Im not saying I know for sure that @Aurelion aint a scammer but I have worked with the guy in the past and everything worked out perfectly! Really talanted and nice guy! Delivered in time and did everything I asked for, he even helped me outside of the deal, he helped me becoming a better webdeveloper by giving me free advice and answering questions.

I think its very sad seeing this guys rep getting rubbed in the dirt. Nice guy! Im sure this is all just a big mistake and that Aurelion will refund the guy or finish the job! @Aurelion is a 100% recommended guy to work with!

Also i need to point that my actual issue is the time, to those reading this thread and a lot of people that was working with me there knows that i actually have covid-19, i got about 2 weeks on the hospital of the 3 weeks having covid so far and i've been receiving oxygen therapy lately

1619372706301.png
1619372741213.png
1619372773425.png
1619372794290.png
1619372814255.png

And i can post 2-3 more things about me saying the same to more people, it would be worthless

I wouldn't also add that i had to pay @ayusutina team in december for the job that they did for @xKrazyx (they were in charge of converting his bugged distro from 0.4 to 1.2), where @Nekiro was aware of the situation, due to the lack of money on that time, even i had to face my mother decease and a lot of people can confirm this, because i was just depressed as fuck between those months...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back