• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Aurora x2 exp Real Tibia!

As free account you got no chance to get online.
You either have to login at serversave instantly (11am CEST) or wait till 2-3am (CEST).

As premium the waiting list is quite short now. Was about 500-600 once now it's about 100-200

I am waiting list 70 now.. If i come online i wont logg off. i will pg to level 9 :D

Ot stuff, abes and ethrex what are ur igns ;)
Im lvl 13 now mlvl 4 :D

Almost two weeks since you started and you're just level 13? :eek:

Anyone can tell me some good hunts for level 80-90 knight?

@ ninja:
With all respect sir, but i got a real life , too ;)
And if i play computer its 30% tibia 50%LoL and 20% other stuff like (HTML, BF3,MW3, or dif a lan party last weekend with some mates, we ruled cs 1.6)

You can easily get 1-15~ on 2 hours with Happy Hour. :p You'd still have a life after that ;)

omfg i was out with some friends for like 2h and i am on waiting list 26.. noob game¨

I will give you my name later :p

Okay :)
@ninja
I dont lvl much 60-70% chatting
30% lvling...
Im rpger ;) i communicate, i lvl bit, i try to kill bots but unfortunaly i attacked a lvl 43 knight who acted like a bot but when i atked him he said STOP and attacked me back, then i somehow managed to escape by explaining him i thought hes bot ;)

i was 239 then got till 12 and then net made bad prank and i was 282,hate when it happens:D
20 paladin btw IGN :Chills of Fear feel free to pm:D

Abes :
Get premmy! Facc almost no chance..
If u are premmy idk then ur network must be bad or smth. I always start at place ~153
And am in within ~15-20 mins

My network is 100/100 bro :D

I need to get premium but i dont have money now thats why.. -.-

btw level 10 sorc now :D

Back