• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Aurora x2 exp Real Tibia!

anyway i just pk bots if i cant lvl form them
at samera when i was lvl 9 i killed 2 players and looted like 1.5k :D

here i was killing some demon skeletons and my eq cuz i didnt show it since we started (nothing unique in it)
DS loot.JPG

Last edited:
Hey guys, I were retired for 10months of tibia, and I mean to start playing a new server, dont know what, I think Aurora. And im looking what u guys are writing here and my question is : There is possibility to bot on new servers without geting detected and deleted or what? Boting is legal again on those servs?
I need that information bcuz it will decide to play or not to play a new servers, lol. Im looking thers so much boters -.-

Hey guys, I were retired for 10months of tibia, and I mean to start playing a new server, dont know what, I think Aurora. And im looking what u guys are writing here and my question is : There is possibility to bot on new servers without geting detected and deleted or what? Boting is legal again on those servs?
I need that information bcuz it will decide to play or not to play a new servers, lol. Im looking thers so much boters -.-

LOL its real tibia.. Botting isn't legal. lulz. You must be prem for this world also.

Botting has never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever been legal.
Botters will still be around for a very long time.

So how do people keep boting that much? Much more then in real tibia lol

Wtf is wrong in your brain?
This is real tibia. Guys are botting alot. Cip can't stop them (no detection).

@up
+1 :D

Playing on celesta with my mates currently :D

Back