• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Aurora x2 exp Real Tibia!

Kidding me? :D Until level 30 it took me like 10-20 mins to get a level.. :) Now it takes much more xD

In the very beginning of this new World, every hunting place were filled with players. If you took level 30 pretty fast, you would be able to find hunting places where you could hunt alone. Did you think for a second that I meant that it would become easier to gain levels if you were above level 30?

Gonna have a look and see what the big fuss is all about :p

415 on the waiting list.. dafuq -.-

Anyone got a spare rook set btw? :)
skip tutorial! if you don't, you will die to the demon and go back to waiting list

So gonna post new pics tomorrow :D
gonna hook you up jakobwe :D

I'm also playing there :p

Level 10 Paladin haha.

Next week maybe I buy a premium account :)

If you want, msg me in-game: Ryon Elwyn

i will tomorrow ;)
watching soccer atm :D
i rly advice you to get premmy!

My most recent advances:

1539te0.jpg

Got level 10, no screen :/

but got this one :
2zolkxl.png

ftejwx.png

18evqw.png

r7px4w.png

2pyooly.png

357ojkm.png

241kunp.png

2gxdwtg.png

207w9sg.png

20zd65g.png

o8sxmo.png

15dxgzr.png

Last edited:
Damon i will play with u guys since there arent good ots to play (there are only rl maps and thats a bullshit <_<)
so i decided to play with u guys

- - - Updated - - -

Damon i will play with u guys since there arent good ots to play (there are only rl maps and thats a bullshit <_<)
so i decided to play with u guys

Edit:
add me in-game Demonic druidz

Great nitron :) whats ur ingame nick? :D

Wilt ich ha hab weruk auch paar mal angeschrieben, er sagte invitet mich später, hat er dann iwie net :/ spielst du auch aurora? Was dein ign?

Back