• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto Attack together with sd spam (tfs 1.2)

Edroniasty

Reaction score
Hello! I wan't make my knight/paladin attack like auto attack sorc/druid with sd but they will not use wands but sword/crossbow - my problem is the same as here > Distance+Attack Rune together(REP) but my swing false/true just do nothing..

Code:
<distance id="2352" level="70" swing="false" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- c arrow -->
Can't normal attack with sd at the same time.. only sd or normal auto attack - in tfs 1.2 I don't see " swing="false" maybee that's why not working.

/help

Hello! I wan't make my knight/paladin attack like auto attack sorc/druid with sd but they will not use wands but sword/crossbow - my problem is the same as here > Distance+Attack Rune together(REP) but my swing false/true just do nothing..

Code:
<distance id="2352" level="70" swing="false" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- c arrow -->
Can't normal attack with sd at the same time.. only sd or normal auto attack - in tfs 1.2 I don't see " swing="false" maybee that's why not working.

/help

The reason it does not work is because it has not been implemented to TFS 1.2 or 1.3.
You can open an issue here; Build software better, together
And add a bounty to it if you wanna pay for it / get it done faster.

Back